Daniel Bryan

It's the weekend before Fourth of July, you and Daniel are on the road, Birdie is with Brie, and Miz, Nikki and her new man Artem he was Nikki's dancing with the stars partner, Brie and Miz are living at his house in LA. As you and Daniel have the house in Washington, yes you moved in with Daniel a couple weeks ago, you got rid of your house in Florida and moved in with Daniel and sometimes Birdie, Daniel best friend in cm punk is back in the company and him and his wife AJ lee are having some friends over for the weekend next weekend so fourth of July in Chicago, you two will not get Birdie back until the follow weekend so you two decide to go to the punk's house for the weekend.

Since birdie isn't with Daniel this week, you are watching Maryse and Miz's daughters
Monroe and Madison while Maryse is doing some work for the company back stage, as you are watching Monroe and Madison in the playroom, as Maryse and Eva Maria are backstage working on some stuff when miz arrives with Brie, Nikki and Birdie as Nikki brings Birdie to you at the playroom as Daniel is there seeing you before his match against Sami Zayn for the us championship, Daniel is the current champion, as birdie smiles at you and runs to Daniel as you smile at them together as birdie leans over and you kiss her forehead, Nikki comes over "Vince called miz for the show tonight and Sunday night so, Brie me and Birdie came with" as you nod your head and Daniel kisses Birdie on the head "daddy loves you birdie and I'll see you later on but I got to go get set for my match against Sami Zayn already you be good for y/n and play nice with Monroe and Madison" as she nods her head and goes to play with Monroe who is just a few weeks older then birdie as you have Madison in your arms, as you wave by to Daniel as him and Nikki head out Nikki is going to see Paige who is the new GM of the show and Daniel has his match to get ready for. You watch Birdie play with Monroe and you hold Madison as you turn the TV on so Birdie can watch Daniel and both Monroe and Madison also see Miz later on tonight when he is in the ring with Seth Rollins on MizTv.

To be continued in a few days!!