The 1st time he meets your family

Cm Punk: it's been a few weeks since you meet his family now it's his time to meet yours, you two are in your hometown and you two are going to meet up with your family before you guys left town with the company in a few days.

Dolph: today he is meeting your family it's been a few days since you meet his and now it's his time and he can't wait to meet your family, when you meet his it was a great time now you can't wait for him to meet your.

Daniel Bryan: you with Daniel and birdie are going to meet up with your family this weekend the company is in your hometown and Daniel wants to meet your family finally because you meet his a few weeks ago and you can't wait for your family to meet Daniel and birdie, you know they will love them just like you do.

Jeff Hardy: tomorrow night he is finally going to meet your family they are coming to the show so Jeff is excited to meet them before and you can't wait for them to meet him and his daughters and see how amazing they are.

Matt Hardy: this week he is going to finally meet your family for the first time and you can't wait even since you meet his family he has been asking to meet your so this week your family is coming to a show and Matt is finally going to meet them with his boys and you can't wait for your family to meet them so they can see how amazing they are.

Drew: Drew and you have been talking about him meeting your family since you meet his a few weeks ago and this coming weekend you two are going to make a trip to your hometown so you can let them meet your man and let them finally see how amazing he is and how good he is to you.

John Cena: you meet his family a few weeks ago and now he wants to meet yours, so this weekend you two are going to make a trip to your hometown so he can meet your family finally and they can finally meet the man who has  got into your heart and soul and your all seem excited.

Randy Orton: Randy can't wait to meet your family after you went and meet his a few weeks ago he has been so excited to finally meet your so this week you set everything up you, him and his daughters are going to go meet your family after a show happens and you can't wait for everyone to meet each other.

Nakamura: you two have been talking about him meeting your family since you meet his and this coming weekend they are coming in for the shows and have decided to finally meet your man that you can't stop talking about and you can't wait for them to meet him and see what you see how amazing he is and how talented he is.