Jey Uso

You two have been together a couple weeks now, you are working on Jimmy's braids for the show tonight, jey is getting his face paint done as Jimmy asks you if you two have been intimate yet? As you giggle at him "Jimmy did you tell Jey the first time you had sex with Naomi? As Jimmy laughs at you and Jey walks up behind you "yes he did it was like he had to tell me how good she was it was embarrassing on my end, so I'm not telling him when we make love, I'm not crazy like him" as you smile at Jey and then Jimmy "no Jimmy we haven't had sex yet" as Jey learns over and kisses you on the lips before he heads to the locker-room to grab his tank top.

As you finish Jimmy's braids so he can go get his face paint done before the show starts, after you finish Jimmy's braids you clean up your station then go grab something to drink from the cafeteria on your way there Jey pulls you into a corner "if we had  sex would you have told him we haven't? As you look at him "yes it's not his business, he may have told you about his first time with Naomi but you didn't ask, plus I'm a bit of a freak and if you tell him, I got a feeling he would go around and tell everyone" as Jey smiles "probably that's why we aren't going to tell him, and hot damn I got a freak on my hands, now I can't wait to get you in the bedroom" as you giggle and he kisses your lips passionately. You two walk back to your station, "you excited for this weekend our camping trip? As you smile at him "can't wait" Jimmy and Naomi come up "the kids can't wait either" as you giggle at them, you know Jayla and Jaiden plus Jeyce and Jaciyah are super excited for this camping trip this coming weekend, After the show tonight you four are heading home to pack for the camping trip, then you, Jey and the boys will join Jimmy and Naomi and Jimmy's kids at the campsite for the weekend.

Jey and Jimmy head off to go get ready for their match at the beginning of the show, leaving you alone with Naomi as she smiles at you "as Takecia started cause any trouble for you and Jey yet? As you look at her "no not yet but I'm guessing it will happen soon enough, but I'm not someone who scares easily, I am in love with Jey and I love Jeyce and Jaciyah as my own like you did with Jayla and Jaiden when you got with Jimmy, it's easy to fall in love with them Uso boys and their kids" as Naomi nods her head "it's true and I'm happy you are with Jey you two are good for each other, he is truly happy with you" as you smile at her "I am happy with him too Naomi" a couple minutes later she goes off, she has a match later on tonight she has to get ready for as you seat down at your station and watch Jey and Jimmy's match against The Bar in the start of the night.

To be continued in a couple days!!!!