[2] ALLEN - LATE NIGHT DRINK

GENRE: ANGST ✨

(Yeah Let's do angst again shall we?)

"Hey"

The brown haired lad greeted as he sat beside you. It wasn't nothing new for you, as someone who has an active nightlife? It's totally normal for someone older to approach you and act all casual hiding all their erotic intentions.

You smiled shyly, before taking another sip from the whiskey you ordered just minutes ago. "Im Allen Ma. You?" He introduced himself, smiling in a cheeky yet attractive way. Almost smirking. "Hmm, Park Y/N?" You introduced, placing your glass at the counter. "Im only 20, I think that's necessary information."

Allen let out a chuckle, scooting a little bit closer to the girl. "You're so young, what brings you to this place?" Allen asks, which made you look over him. This was usually the part where the guy takes you to a hotel, ask info and then ram you to bed. But Allen seemed different.

It seemed like he had a different agenda.

"No one accually asks for my story. No one except you." You say in a bitter manner, crossing your arms as you drank the rest of your cup. Allen had a curious look at his face now, ready to hear your story all so sudden. "I just broke up with my boyfriend. I caught him in bed with someone else, immediately dumped him and I guess Im waiting where fate will take me." You narrated, trying to hold your tears as the incident was not long ago and the wounds are still fresh.

"That's sad to hear, who would even cheat on someone as beautiful as you." Allen said, mutturing the last part in an almost inaidible tone but you still heared it. You smiled, it wasn't like it was the first time to be called beautiful but it was the first time to hear it with such sincerity.

"So, can I buy you a drink? Anything to make you feel better." Allen offered, feeling sorry for the younger. You once again smiled in a shy, but inviting manner. "Any drink will do. But I prefer the Raspberry Vodka mixture." You said, while Allen smirked and called for a bartender.

Just staring at Allen was already, enchanting. He had the same, welcoming vibe your ex boyfriend had. It's like you're seeing stars just by looking at him, but not that kind of stars. The kind of stars when you feel attracted and enchanted to someone.

Almost falling for them but it's also far from love.

"Hey, your drink." Allen said, who caught you staring at him as he passed you your drink. "You okay Y/N?" He asked in the most daring manner, holding your shoulder in an concerned manner. You we're caught off guard, almost jumping from your seat.

"Oh Im sorry." Allen said, taking his hand back right away and retreating. "N-No, it's fine. It's fine."  You assured, grabbing his hand to assure him even more. "You know, It's perfectly fine. It's not out of the blue for someone to touch me." You said in a shy manner. "You sometimes even remind me of my ex."

Allen sighed, while you grabbed your drink and began drinking. "If you're free tonight, I can take you somewhere special." Allen made a curious offer, making you stop drinking your glass as you crossed your arms and legs and looked over him. "No, it's not what you think. Not that kind of special place, but" Allen's attempt to explain was silenced by you standing up and putting your finger on his lips.

"I understand babyboy, take me where you want to tonight." You accepted the offer, "I'm yours tonight."

~🏙️~

"So this is it." Allen said, placing his hands inside his pocket as you made your way to the railing of wherever you were at. But for sure, it was somewhere high, you can see the the beautiful lights of the night city. Somewhat better than the stars other guys makes you see.

"Wow." You mumbled, holding onto the railings while admiring the beautiful view. "It's so beautiful." "Yeah, so beautiful." Allen exclaimed in agreement, who had made his way beside you. You looked over him, caught him staring at you.

Allen immediately retreated, looking at the city lights in front of the both of you. "I meant the lights, not you—" You once again inturrupted Allen by placing your head on his shoulder and snuggling into him. It was the most comfortable place you ever layed your head to, comfortable was even a understatement for what you were feeling.

"My number is 09***********." You said in a calm state, just relaxing and enjoying the moment while it lasts. Allen on the other hand, was dumbfounded and nervous but began to soften a few minutes later. It was a start of something for sure.

Something more than love.

~🏙️~

Hopefully you enjoyed!
-- A