[6] MINHEE - I'LL BE YOUR MAN

GENRE: ANGST ✨
TRIGGER WARNING⚠️: RAPE (MENTIONS OF)

"Girl, I don't know where you are. But if you can hear my prayer, Give me one last shot"

The song echoed from Minhee's earpods, his hands in his coat pockets as he looked down the ground. It was a cold winter night, and he was already running late after having stayed later in school because of a school project.

He walked calmly, often looking around the city. It looked really pretty, as if the brightly lit buildings we're all sky high and he was a really small man just looking up despite being 6 feet. Minhee did and still enjoyed Feeling this small. Especially his ex girlfriend Y/N.

But he doesn't want to talk about her. Minhee is happily single already.

A few minutes of walking, he arrived at the brightly lit alley where his house was located at. At the wide alley was various stalls that sells noodles, chicken and other foods. Minhee smiled upon seeing them, remembering the nights he and Y/N spent at these kinds of places.

Even if he was happy, Minhee couldn't avoid to miss Y/N. Song Y/N, despite their 5 year age gap was someone who understood him alot. She was the kind of girl that took him seriously, and unlike other girls her age she accually took their relationship seriously.

Y/N didn't treat their relationship like a game, but Minhee did.

But it was Minhee's deepest regret. If Y/N saw Minhee as his knight in shining armour, Minhee only saw Y/N as a trophy that he can show to his friends. She was nothing to him before, but now that he lost her?

Minhee realized that she was everything he accually had.

Minhee let out a cold sigh, before continuing his walking after staring at the chicken place that they both enjoyed at. He walked with pain, it's been weeks since they broke up but the wounds of guilt is still fresh in his heart.

He continued walking, the song in his earphones echoed through his ears muffuling every sound from the outside. But he caught something at the corner of his eye as he passed through a much darker alley.

Minhee went back and looked in a curious manner, there he saw a man hovering a little girl. The tall guy pulled down his earpods to hear what the two was doing. Because with the looks of it? It seriously looks wrong for Minhee.

"I-I told you, I don't have money." The little girl said in an oddly familiar voice for Minhee. "It doesn't matter. Im just gonna take your watch or you necklace." The man with a deep old tone said, before looking down at the girl's legs. "Or how about your virginity?"

"Stop, please—" The girl's pleading was inturrupted by the pervert. "Or what? Call the cops? Most rapists get away you know. Our justice system is rotten." The girl was crying hard already, with the man's big figure she's sure she can't escape or even fight back.

The pervert knelt down, making Minhee see who was the girl. For sure it was her, Y/N. Minhee had to act immediately, he quietly went near and grabbed a piece of wood that layed at the same alley.

Minhee readily raised the wood, before whaking the pervert's head. Y/N who had her eyes closed, heared the whack that knocked the pervert out in an instant and opened her eyes to see Minhee.

Y/N was confused, but was grabbed by Minhee in a tight and warm hug immediately. "Are you okay? Are you fine? Do you need to go to the hospital." The blonde haired man asked in a concerned manner. Y/N hugged Minhee as well, scared and traumatized she cried and cried.

"Shh, it's okay. Im here now, I won't allow anyone to hurt now." Minhee comforted, rubbing the younger's back. "Hyung-ah, why are you here? Are you stalking me?" Y/N asked, which caught Minhee off guard. She never calls him Hyung before, that's a new one.

Y/N, still trembling and crying pulled away from the hug. "Im sorry for bothering you. I have to go now." She said, before turning around as she started to walk away. "Yah, Song Y/N! Let's talk please." Minhee called out, trying to reach Y/N and stop her.

"Didn't I tell you? You shouldn't wear short skirts. Or at least wear them with leggings. Look what happened today." Minhee said with worry, as he placed his big hand on Y/N's shoulder. "Why do I even have to follow you? Are you my boyfriend?" Y/N asked, turning around to face the older.

"Hyung, why are you still concerned for me? We shouldn't be talking. Thanks for today, that's all." Y/N said in a rude manner, but that didn't come to Minhee that way. Instead of rudeness, he felt hurting inside. Minhee knew how much he hurt Y/N, he understands if she acts like that.

"Take care. I wish we wouldn't meet anymore. Because I'd rather get raped, than to be in your arms to just feel the pain you caused me again." Y/N said, before turning around as she began to walk away.

Which Minhee didn't allow, stopping her by grabbing her hand. "Im sorry. I know you won't easily forgive me, but please find it in your heart to forgive me. Im not asking for a second chance, only you forgiving me can make me sleep comfortably at night."

Y/N didn't say a word, she let go of Minhee's hand and just went her way. Minhee deeply sighed, he knew that it would be hard to ask for her forgiveness. He had no choice, but to part with her as well.

Minhee once again placed his earpods back, and placed his hands in his pockets. As he stepped at the snow, he began walking alone once again.

"Girl, I don't know where you are. But if you can hear my prayer, Give me one last shot"

~💔~

Thanks for reading!
-- A