[6] CRAVITY AS YOUR NON-HUMAN ADMIRER - KANG MINHEE

CRAVITY AS YOUR NON-HUMAN ADMIRER ✨

KANG MINHEE - WEREWOLF
(Lowkey R16)

~🌚~

"The moon is such an object of mystery."

Minhee muttured under his breath, hands intertwined with the girl beside her, eyes looking up the sky as he and Y/N walked along the woods. He smiled upon looking the full moom above, his eyes sparkling with the light from the moon while he kept an unusual urge inside him.

"Why do you say so?" Y/N asked, looking up to the tall man beside her. "How is the mook so mysterious?" "Do you know that the moon only shows one side of itself?" Minhee informed, making Y/N follow his lead and gaze above the night sky. The tress seemed like they moved to the sides just for the both of them to see the sparkling night sky, gracefully swaying along the command of the evening wind.

It was, unusually cold that night. It wasn't like Y/N was there before, but it was a new level of cold out there in the woods. Almost Elsa-cold type, the one in Frozen. The woods, yes the woods, it was a place Y/N and the other students were prohibited from entering or even just stepping to especially during nighttime. It was a large woods apparently, you could get lost easily and never be found at least not in a hundred years. Well, that's what the teachers said.

But like the usual, Minhee insisted on breaking the rules not listening to the warnings made by the elders. Creeping up to Y/N's cabin window where she and at least 5 other girls layed fast asleep, her bed layed down exactly where the window was so it was easy for Minhee to get her attention.

"Hey Y/N, let's go outside." He whispered, which was obviously inaudible to the young lady. The window was just glass, it wasnt openable nor collapsable. Y/N gave him a confused look, telling him by not telling him that she can't hear him. He let out a deep sigh, before thinking of an apparently 'bright' idea.

He opened his mouth and huffed on the window, making a suprisingly big area covered by fog. The brown haired chuckled silently cautious not to wake up other people while you watched him as he began writing his message to her. 'Let's go outside, explore. Don't worry I'll bring you back in one piece' it said.

Y/N's eyes tried to tell him that it was a crazy idea, and he's 'just wasting his time so go back' but he wouldn't listen. Of course he won't, he's the notorious Kang Minhee, he doesn't listen to anyone expect himself. He sighed heavily before proceeding to use his sleeve to wipe the window, cleaning the letters he wrote.

Minhee then stood straight and stepped back a little, before placing his hands inside the pockets of his hoodie and looked at Y/N through the window, raising his eyebrow gave you a 'Are you questioning me?' look.