[8] TAEYOUNG - CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE

GENRE: ANGST ✨
NOTE: TAEYOUNG IS OLDER IN THIS CHAPTER XD

Ding Dong.. Ding Dong..

The madman outside the door spammed the doorbell, waking up the girl that was sleeping at the living room couch. She rubbed her eyes, before taking a glance at the grandfather clock and sighed in frustration. 1:00 AM she read, she made her way towards the door.

The guy wearing a leather jacket at the other side of the door also struggled to keep his balance, leaning onto the wall where the doorbell is resulting to an infinite loop of ding dong ding dong.

The girl in her bright pink sweater hurriedly opened the door, making the black haired guy fall onto her arms. The guy badly reeked the smell of alchohol, the man can't keep his balance that resulted for the girl to get pinned to the wall.

"Yah, Hyung. Wake up please." The girl pleaded, pounding on the taller's chest. The older only gave a groan as a response. She sighed, gathering all her strength to guide her brother to the living room. After a few failed attempts, she finally did it.

She dragged the black haired man to the couch, laying him down. "Y/N-ah~ Why are you still awake?" The man groaned, his hand over his head as he hissed with the headache he was feeling. "Taeyoung-hyung. I had to wait for you, I can't leave you outside waiting like last time." Y/N explained in a soft and silent tone, just so she can't wake up their parents.

Y/N then stood up, to get a basin and cloth from the kitchen but was stopped by Taeyoung gripping her small hands. "Y/N, stay please. Don't leave me again." Taeyoung said in a drunk tone, holding onto Y/N's hand for dear life that it started to hurt.

"I-I'm just gonna something from the kitchen. I won't be gone for long." Y/N explained, trying to get Taeyoung to let go of her hand but the older won't budge. "Can you just break up with Serim-hyung? Im here you know. I can love you better than him. Im also younger than him, please just break up with him." Taeyoung suddenly blurted out, making Y/N freeze in her place.

"Did I just hear that right?"

"Taeyoung you're drunk." Y/N came up with a reply to an akward statement, as she forced Taeyoung's hand to let go. Taeyoung sighed, letting go. He knows it's wrong, but he just can't help falling in love with his sister.

It was hidden at first, only simple gestures like hugging her out of the blue or teasing her for being small we're all small moments he held on. But when Y/N got together with his friend, that's when he grew jealous.

It became a problem for him, he started drinking. He thought he can bear seeing Y/N being happy in another person's arms but it was accually something that he can't handle.

It just hurts too much for him, but he can't tell it to anyone.

Y/N on the other hand, was at the kitchen. The basin and cloth in her hands, but she was scared to go back to him. Not that something might happened, but that she's scared that she's feeling the same.

Her eyes were now filled with tears, she can't do it anymore. She can't pretend anymore like she doesn't know the truth, that she also has fallen for him already. But unlike Taeyoung, she knows that it's okay to fall for him.

Their parents told her Y/N the truth on her 15th birthday, that Taeyoung was just adopted. His parents we're really close friends with her parents, but a sudden accident took their lives. Y/N's parents then took Taeyoung as their own child, since they didn't have their own.

6 years later, they finally had their own. Y/N was their own child, and Taeyoung thought she was really his sister. But with this information, her parents begged Y/N to not tell Taeyoung because they we're scared to lose the man.

Y/N sighed, gathering up her courage and went to the living room. There layed Taeyoung, sleeping peacefully. Y/N smiled seeing her hyung's angelic face. She reached for the living room blanket and draped it over the sleeping angel.

"Sleep tight Hyung. Hopefully you find someone to fall for instead of me." Y/N whispered, placing the damp warm cloth around Taeyoung's face before finishing it up. After placing the basin and cloth at the sink, she proceeded to go up the stairs to get sleep herself.

But at the top of the stairs was her parents, who saw the whole thing.

Angry as she is, she sighed and got up. "Im keeping this as a secret for the both of you." Y/N said silently, "But I hope you'd at least think of our feelings. Seeing each other happy with someone else is like getting stabbed for more than we can endure." She continued, facing both her parents.

"Y/N, I hope you understand our stand too-" Y/N's father tried to reach out, but Y/N proceeded to walk towards her room. "I'm going to college next week. I hope in those 4 years you'll find in yourselves to tell him."

"Cause I can't help falling in love anymore."