[9] CRAVITY AS YOUR NON-HUMAN ADMIRER - AHN SEONGMIN

CRAVITY AS YOUR NON-HUMAN ADMIRER ✨

AHN SEONGMIN - JACK FROST

~☃️~

"People said there would be always this special someone that can flip your world around."

Seongmin quoted, "And I think I found her." His gaze then diverted onto the girl that shared the same log with him. For some reason, he decided to spend his first date at a snowy mountain isolated from the humongous population of the city life. Seongmin only wanted to spend the day with his newly-found girlfriend.

Speaking of his girlfriend, her name is Y/N. She sat at the same log, her head layed on Seongmin's shoulder while staring at the nicely set up campfire and occasionally reaching for it before rubbing her hands together. Despite being wrapped in blankets and wearing layers of clothing, it was still cold.

But she'd do anything for Seongmin. The things we do for love.

"I-Im sorry I picked this place. I was insensitive." Seongmin silently apologized, scratching his white frost hair. Y/N smiled, "It's nothing. This is just the first of the things I can do for you. Heaven knows that."

Seongmin smiled back, rubbing Y/N's shoulder to make it a bit warmer. "Im glad I have you."

"Im more than glad that I have a boyfriend that's literally the offspring of Elsa." Y/N got up and teased, squeezing the older's cheeks. "Yah, stop that." Seongmin pouted, taking the hands away from his cheeks. "First of all, I am not Elsa's child. I was waken up by the moon for some reason." He rolled his eyes.

"Don't care where you came from. Doesn't change the fact that you're cute." Y/N smirked, making an (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞ Expression. Seongmin tried to appreciate the back-handed compliment, smiling back at Y/N.

He reached for his stick that layed down the snow, "Ready for a show?" He asked to his significant other.

"Yes." Y/N's face lit up with enthusiasm. Seongmin stood up and waved his stick into the air before stomping it onto the ground, causing a bunch of ice crystals to surround them and freeze in the air.

The young watched in awe as she examined each crystal of different colours and shapes that coloured the surroundings better than the night sky could ever give them. Once again, Seongmin worked his magic.

"Any words honey?" Seongmin asked, glancing over Y/N who was still wrapped in her admiration in his creation. The contrasting fire of the moving flame and the moonlight shine surely gave her an admiring show as the lights ranging from red to violet moved and refracted in the sky lights. "Compliments? Opinions?"

"They're pretty. Like your eyes." Y/N complimented not only his creation but Seongmin as well.

Seongmin's cheeks flashed a light tint of pink, before sitting behide Y/N once again. "I think this is the first time I liked the cold." Seongmin said, making Y/N look at him curiously. "I always cursed it for being the reason of my existence, but now? I love it. I have a reason to live now."

"Why so serious all so sudden?" Y/N blinked, making Seongmin chuckle.

"Nevermind. It's not that important." Seongmin said, gesturing the younger to lay once again in his shoulder. Y/N obeyed, placing her head on the older's comfortable shoulder and letting all her life and school worries fly away with the wind.

"I love you, My Jack frost." Y/N confessed, "Same." Seongmin confessed as he too fixed his eyes on the masterpiece that he made. Unknowingly making the picture of him and Y/N using the crystals as canvas and coloured lights as paint on the very beautiful scenery.

~☃️~