[7] HYEONGJUN - EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED

GENRE: ANGST + FLUFF 💕

"Did you enjoy?"

Hyeongjun asked from afar, approching you while you looked at the view from the balcony. You turned around, seeing him in a neat tuxedo with a two cups of juice in his hands. "Yeah, I don't usually like these kind of stuff but I guess I can say I liked it." You respond to the question.

Hyeongjun smiled, handing you the cup. You smiled, "Juice. Kool Aid." You said in nostalgia, looking over Hyeongjun. "I mean, we used to drink this alot so I guess you'd like it." Hyeongjun said in an unsure manner, taking a sip from his own cup.

You smile, "You still remember? After 4 years." "Come on, of course I do. We went in the same middle and high school, even college. How can I even forget my best friend?" Hyeongjun justified, going near you and looping his hand over your shoulder in a causal manner.

"So, how's the idol life?" You ask, looking over the much taller red haired guy. "It's hard, but it's good." He said, while you drank from your cup. "I mean, no job is easy. So I don't think mine is different."
"Wait, I remembered something." You say happily, Hyeongjun looked over you curiously.

"Do you remember the times when we'd go to the karaoke every friday night? Then sing our Goddamn hearts out over crushes that wouldn't like us back?" You say, with a chuckle in the end. "Oh yeah, I really enjoyed those times. Maybe let's go again there sometime." Hyeongjun said.

"What about now?" You offer, as Hyeongjun raised his eyebrow on you. "I mean, it's friday night. This Alumni reunion is really boring as well anyways." "Hey, Y/N. Im in a tuxedo right now, and you're in a dress. How can we go outside like this?"  Hyeongjun asked in a doubtful manner, but deep inside? He really wanna spend the rest of the night with you.

You let out a shy smile, before grabbing Hyeongjun's hand. "Think of it like this. We just escaped prom to spend time with each other more. Guess that can convince you?" Hyeongjun smirked, before holding your hands as well.

"Lead the way my master."

And that's how you and Hyeongjun spent the night together. Hand in hand, under the stars of the nightsky they ran through the busy city like they we're the only person to exist in the world.

Drowning in nostalgia and reminiscing memories, they first stopped at a karaoke place. After renting a room, you and Hyeongjun began to sing their hearts out. Songs like Goodbye Baby, or Hush. Songs that Y/N used to sing every friday high school night, and songs Hyeongjun loved to dance too.

"You still remember the dance steps don't you?" You asked in a playful manner, while Hyeongjun grabbed the song book and began looking for songs that would even give more nostalgia. "Of course I remember them." He chuckled. "Here, mind singing this for me?" Hyeongjun said, pointing out a song.

You curiously looked at the song, "But this isn't something you can dance to right?" You ask in a rather confused manner. "I know but, I wanna hear your voice sing this." Hyeongjun said in a shy manner, licking his lips and biting them. "I just really miss hearing you sing. After 4 years."

You sigh, it's the least you can do for Hyeongjun. After 4 years of zero communication? It's something you can give to him. You then pressed the numbers to the mic, before the song started playing.

Hyeongjun was nervous, thinking that you might decline the request. So he was suprised to hear the instrumentals of the song playing, the bright room illuminated with purple and pink lights now filled with the smell of nostalgia, as Hyeongjun leaned back and you got ready to sing.

It was a familiar song, the song that both you and Hyeongjun listened to everyday while riding the bus after school, or whenever you meet Hyeongjun at a Chicken place and you have to wait for your order.

The song that played during your first dance with him during the first prom of your life, it was the song that contained your promises with him and his promises to you. To never leave each other for better or worse, to always understand and protect each other during the darkest times of your lives.

If you think about it, you and Hyeongjun was far from best friends and accually developed something even better, but harder accidentally.

You caught Hyeongjun's gaze on you, as he caught your gaze on him. You stopped singing, but the song didn't stop. "Hyeongjun?" That was what all came out of your mouth, before he went closer and carefully placed his lips onto yours. You were caught off guard and at the same time, you expected.

After a few seconds, you also moved with the kiss. Placing your hand behind Hyeongjun's head pressing it further, while Hyeongjun supported you by holding your chin. It wasn't rough or anything, but it was full of passion. It's the confession you and Hyeongjun was waiting for, who knew both of you accually felt the same for each other.

"So, you accually love me? Since when?" Hyeongjun broke the kiss, and asked. "I don't know. Maybe since that prom night, when you took me underneath the stars and held my hands like they're the most precious ever?" You say, Hyeongjun still laying his forehead on yours.

"But, you're still an idol. What if we appear in front of the newspaper tommorow—" "Shh. I don't care." Hyeongjun assured your worries. "Im not gonna let you go anymore." He said, holding your soft hands and kissing them.

"Everything has changed. But not my feelings for you."

~💐~

Hopefully you enjoyed!
-- A