⭐ FALLIN' LIGHT - PARK SERIM X SEO WOOBIN

Requested by: spoilerdim
GENRE: (SLIGHT) ANGST

Requested by: spoilerdimGENRE: (SLIGHT) ANGST

"Hey Woobin, done with the telescope?"

The young, honey-voiced man heared the question from afar as he positioned ELT to the perfect angle for them to see the upcoming meteor shower. "Y-Yeah." Woobin answered as he heared footsteps come closer, "Im just gonna fix the angle."

"So, you're not yet done?" The young man approching questioned once again, looking at Woobin who bent over the eyepiece adjusting the focusing knob then bending towards the altitude clamp. "I guess so."

"Here, let me help you." The man said, bending over Woobin to have him below him as he began to adjust the angle that faced the glass dome of the observatory. Woobin gulped at the sudden contacy, his legs against his and his hard chest against his back. "S-Serim..." He muttured.

"Yeah?" Serim responded without looking at the younger, eyes focused on the viewing eyepiece. "You're near me." Woobin made a fake cough. Serim's mouth rolled a quick 'Oh' before pulling himself back up. "Sorry." He silently said, looking away.

"It's fine I guess." Woobin stood up and walked to the board full of posted papers and written notes, "At least we got it done." His eyes wandered along the papers, "The shower's gonna start at 9 and end at 9:15. We only have 15 minutes to do everything. Take pictures-"

"Take notes, document the whole thing. Then we submit it and end this project." Serim continued as he leaned against the table that contained a basket of food and two sleeping bags, along with 4 pillows. "You always say that when we met and work on this project."

Woobin chuckled, "I guess so. It's the roll of my tongue." "Yeah. You always say things like that before." The latter chuckled as well, "Especially quotes about the stars. I miss hearing those." Woobin turned around, tilting his head at the older. He might think of it as indirect flirting, but sure, Woobin's gonna give it to him.

The young man looked up to the sky as they both noticed the pigments of the sun's colour slowly fade away and the black paint of the night began to paint the canvas of the sky. "I have loved the stars too foundly to be anymore fearful of the night." He muttured under his breath.

Serim smiled, walking towards the younger. "Glad you still have your literature heart beating." "You basically introduced me and got me hooked with it, how am I supposed to forget it?" Woobin explained, stepping back a little as the distance got a bit uncomfortable.

Serim pouted his lips, "Why are you stepping away? I thought we we're friends."

"You're my ex, Serim." Woobin looked the other way.

Serim went silent for a moment, before returning to the table and began to set up the separate sleeping bags they both agreed to spend the rest of the night on. Of course, they weren't passing up on the opportunity to sleep beneath the stars at the observatory.