[8] CRAVITY AS YOUR NON-HUMAN ADMIRER - KIM TAEYOUNG

CRAVITY AS YOUR NON-HUMANADMIRER ✨

ADMIRER ✨

KIM TAEYOUNG - GHOST

~👻~
(This is my first try writing rom-com and trying another style. Please bear with this 🐻)

Sometimes, life happens when we're busy making other plans.

A very sunshine-y day, but Y/N's attitude wasn't even close to it. In her blue P.E jersey, she stood outside the soccer feild with a very annoyed expression and her arms crossed in an immature fury. The scorching heat of the sun didn't add with the so called "fun", let alone that she isn't even supposed to be playing soccer.

She never got the point of Physical Education. Y/N believes that it's more of a skill thing and it isn't exactly something to teach everyone, especially those who are uninterested and suffering from asthma.

But because she didn't have a doctor's or parent's note, Y/N's teacher didn't believe the "excuse" and forced her on the feild. "Hey Miss Park. I swear, if you fail this game, then you would fail my class. You wouldn't want to spend summer with me right?" The P.E trainer called out as Y/N breathed deeply, trying to calm her rage and worry.

"I told you I have-" "No doctor's note, no exemption." The P.E teacher inturrupted, making Y/N growl an irritated hump. "Don't be such a party pooper Y/N, everyone enjoys sports." Her teammate said in an almost-mocking voice. "I told you I can't play because-"

"Shush! No one's buying it!" That same classmate snapped, before giving her a slight push. Y/N began doing that breathing excersize that her Psychologist introduced to her, breathe in breathe out.

"Okay! Everybody in their positions. We start in three, two, one!" The old P.E coach called out, signaling that the came had already started. Everyone was everywhere, kicking, sprinting, screaming and shouting like cows that we're released from their cages.

While our main character? Well, she just stood there like your standard protagonist. Observing the whole thing, watching every move but never really doing anything. Not knowing how to play soccer is one thing, but the thought of running and the risk of dying? She isn't willing to jeopardize her life because of a simple crappy sport.

Until she noticed the ball aimed and kicked towards her.

First of all, who kicked it? Did someone want her to get brain trauma or something? Did she kill someone to fall victim to a soccer ball kicked towards her face? Scratch that, what Y/N needed was quick thinking.

And yet, that's something she always lacked. Y/N isn't anything near alert, in fact, she isn't near anything or anyone at all. Meaning all she can do is accept the fate that was about to come crashing to her.