[4] CRAVITY AS YOUR NON-HUMAN ADMIRER - SEO WOOBIN

~⚡~

~⚡~

CRAVITY AS YOUR NON-HUMAN ADMIRER ✨
SEO WOOBIN: FRANKENSTEIN

"Alas! It worked!"

An old man wearing a lab coat and protective gear exclaimed in satisfaction that he wanted to experience before. It was a stormy night in the science lab that was located on top of a castle's tower, meaning it was the perfect time for this man's experiment.

"Dad!?" A girl, around her 15's came bursting through the door obviously perplexed from the loud thunders and strikes of lightning that she heared from her room. "Are you experimenting again!?"

The old man rushed to her daughter who stood at the doorway and hugged her immediately. "It finally worked! It finally worked! After 15 years it finally worked!" He cheered like a madman, as his daughter from a perplexed look turned into a more worried and horrified look.

"Seriously?" She questioned.

She then cautiously approched the operation table in the middle of the room, there sat something or rather someone covered with a white cloth. The table was surrounded with hospital and scientific things, most noticable was the Vital Signs monitor that was now fully working indicating life.

"No way." She said in her mind as she went to approach the figure closer. "H-Hello?" She said in a soft and rather unsure voice. The figure under the while blanket then faced the approching girl, turning it's head in an obnoxious and odd manner.

The girl stopped, as her excited father stood at the corner both scared and thrilled with the scientific discover he just found.

The white cloth then slowly began to go down, revealing a man that seemed like he was in his 20's, all pale and almost grey but was blinking as if he just woke up from a slumber. Y/N gasped, stepping a few steps back. "No way. No way." She muttured under her trembling breath, shock and overall confusion came around her before she felt herself see black and faint.

~⚡~

"Miss Y/N, wake up."

That was the first thing Y/N heared, before she opened her eyes and found herself asleep in her own king-sized bed. Looking around, she then came face to face to a grown man with almost grey skin.

Y/N immediately jumped as she grabbed her legs back to her and leaned against the hard headboard. "Who in earth are you?" she asked. The man looked around first in a cold and emotionless expression before saying "Seo Woobin."

"Seo Woobin?" Y/N repeated in a question intonation. Woobin then nodded, half pouting his lips. Y/N then began to recollect everything that she just witnessed last night, the loud thunders that scared her, the discovery her father found after years, and the fact that her father had revived someone who was now 2 years dead.