[21] DON'T WANT IT WITHOUT YOU - PARK SERIM

A/N: HAPPY BIRTHDAY KING PARK SERIM!

"Why are you here?"

It was the first question that came into your mind as soon as you saw Serim in your doorstep, forcing his way in shortly after.

"Um... I don't know." He shrugged, leaning against the narrow walls of your house's foyer. "I guess I just wanted to see you." His head hung low.

"Isn't it your birthday? Aren't you supposed to be at the company celebrating or something?" You asked, walking closer to his figure.

You noticed that he didn't have his black blazer unlike what he wore when you left this afternoon. He just wore a plain white polo with his leather tie and his navy blue slacks.

Not to mention that a few of his buttons were undone and his zipper wasn't exactly up.

"Are you okay?" You held his significantly larger hand with caution, noticing that he reeked the smell of an alcoholic.

He simply laughed at your question before leaning forward towards you. His dark gaze gave you chills as his free hand cupped one side of your face. "I am now."

Serim tried to kiss you but you refused and looked away, letting go of his hand.

"Im not in the mood." You crossed your arms, hoping he wont persist because you know you won't be able to resist him any longer.

"Okay fine, Im sorry." He exhaled with dissapointment, relaxing once again against the wall but this time while pinching his forehead. "I just don't wanna be there. Im not happy. It was supposed to be a birthday party but dad turned it into an investors convention or something."

"Oh." You replied, but not surprised. "Well I guess you can't have a Iron Man birthday either if you're in your mid 20's." He chuckled.

"You do know that Im DC right?" He smiled, finally looking up. The tears in his eyes glimmered with the dim lights that caused his bittersweet aura to radiate even more.

You knew Serim for who knows how long now, and you knew better than try and help him or give advice, you knew the best thing you can do for him was simply listen.

"Yeah I know that, I guess I just forgot." You held onto the edge of your sleeve.

"Eh don't worry, Im used to people forgetting things about me unless it's their advantage." Serim took in a deep breath, maybe choking in his own painful words.

"Im sorry, about that." Your whisper just caused another sarcastic chortle.

"Save the fake sympathy for later." He wiped those tears away, but the glitter in his eyes still didn't go away. It was a natural charm of his no matter what.

"Anyways," Serim's voice cracked from all the tears he had to push away. "It's still my birthday right? We still got 45 minutes or something till midnight."

"Are you saying that you want to celebrate it with me in my cheap apartment?" Your hands ran to his collar to fix them before making the tie tighter.

However, Serim seemed to have a different plan. He completely discarded the tie and unbuttoned his shirt up until his first set of abs.

"Definitely." Serim knelt down to give your hand a tiny kiss before sweeping your legs and carrying you bridal style.

His actions caught you in a wave of emotions, but it soon became calm waters of excitement and desire.

Instead of the usual destination called the bedroom, Serim instead sat in front of the TV and allowed you to lay on the couch with your legs above his lap.

"What are we doing?" You bit your lip while Serim grabbed a blanket and draped it across your body.

"Um... we're watching a movie." He gulped. "I don't know it's just the way I wanna celebrate my birthday right now and—"

You knelt up and placed your finger on his plump lips. "You don't have to explain Birthday boy, just pick a movie and let's watch until you want."

Serim smiled, brighter than you ever saw him do. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." You spoke before finding the older play with your long black locks.

He finally found a movie and it began playing, of course it was something 18+ tagged with strong sex and nudity.

"And you know, you might've just made this the best brithday ever." Serim sat straight up and gave you a quick peck on the lips.

You smiled before pulling him into another kiss, this time deeper. He hovered up you and began playing with the inside or your mouth with no signs of stopping.

Serim broke the kiss too soon, but you wouldn't like a dirty kiss to ruin a rather genuine moment.

"I don't want it without you. I don't wanna be happy without you." He layed his head on your chest later on, watching a movie while under the lingering cloud of happiness he finds only with you.

" He layed his head on your chest later on, watching a movie while under the lingering cloud of happiness he finds only with you