Explanations

Ok so it has come to my attention that a lot of y'all are a bit confused about what exactly Raven and Phobia are. So let me explain in a quick run down that won't give away any spoilers.

Raven and her parents are all Fearlings. They are a being that feed off of fear. Normal foods have no nutritional value to them but like you've all seen they will have some foods they still enjoy and eat regularly.

Fearlings are a cross breed between humans and Nightmares a dead race of titans (I will go into those later on in the story).

To review the abilities she has shown so far Raven can shape shift, manipulate her own reflection, smell fear, produce false fear in a person and dream walk in specific situations ( I'll be going into that in the next chapter). She has other abilities but they will be revealed later.

Having a separate personality like Phobia is not a normal thing for Fearlings. Raven has multiple personality disorder. They are technically the same person but with two obviously different personalities as you've seen in previous chapters. Now I know some of the things that happen with Raven are not typical for this condition but with her special abilities things are a bit different for her.

If anyone has any further questions that I can answer without giving away the plot I will gladly answer them for you.

Thank all of you for reading and giving me your comments. I love reading everything you all say about specific parts of the story. Please remember to not be disrespectful when commenting!

-Trinity