6

Phobia's POV~
"Is that even a real name?" Loki asks and I turn back to him he flinched back slightly.

"Oh Scrumptious, how cute you are," I teleport directly in front of him hands on his chest "but your little comment want very nice. Mmmm your scent is mouthwatering. What a treat it is to feed from a god! Raven would never allow this but she's not here right now." I push him down and straddle him. He looks up at me in horror.

"Let him go! I may not like the guy but no one is being eaten in my tower!" Tony cuts in.

"In hand my brother or face our wrath," Thor growls and everyone gets into fighting stances.

"Your false bravery amuses me. As if I'd pass up the opportunity to feed on a god just because of a hollow threat a bunch of -OW!" I snarl looking down at Loki who has a dagger shoved into my side.

"I will not be a meal for such a lowly being," he snarls having snapped out of his shock it seems. I look from the dagger to his face and growl low in my throat seeming to shock him.

"Foolish god," I growl out no longer in a playful mood "my own mother couldn't kill me! Who do you think you are you puny god! You dare try to defeat me with such a pathetic blade!"

"Phobia!" Fury's voice cuts through the air like a knife and I look over at him and huff.

"Oh so now we are important?" I snarl "now that your precious team is in danger?"

"Let him go," Fury says calmly but I can smell his fear coming off him in waves, pathetic.

"He stabbed me! I didn't even do anything!" I growl looking down at my Snack legitimately upset now "I didn't even hurt you Scrumptious and you stabbed me." Fury sighs walking over I snarl.

"We had an agreement that you wouldn't feed from anyone until I got you someone," Fury says.

"Ya well maybe next time when Raven contacts you answer and this sort of thing won't happen," I say standing and pulling the dagger from my side tossing it away.

"I was busy," Fury says crossing his arms.

"For four days straight?" I snarl.

"Hold up!" Tony yells gaining our attention "you were supposed to feed her? And just didn't which put us all in danger of a freak out from this, this-thing?!"

"This thing can hear you perfectly so I'd watch what you say," I growl "I am not as sentimental at Raven nor do I care if you like me at all."

"Phobia, you've had your fun give Raven back control," Fury snaps and I scuff.

"Ravens going to be dizzy and emotional as soon as I give her control you sure you want to carry her like a rag doll?" I ask gaining an unamused look "fine but Scrumptious has to carry is to the room." Everyone looks over at Loki who's sat up and looks alarmed.

"No," he growls and I smirk still tasting his fear "she was planning on eating me I will not carry her anywhere."

"Eat you?" Me and Fury both say at the same time. I laugh loudly in realization.

"Oh Scrumptious I never wanted to hurt you!" I say leaning over him "you see I don't even have to be that close to you to feed. Though it is much more delicious to be able to touch my meals." Everyone looks confused other then Fury of course.

"She feeds on fear," Fury says curtly I smile at the look on everyone's face "now give Raven back control." I sigh rolling my eyes giving Raven back control.

Raven's POV~
I blink back into reality and catch everyone's frightened faces.

"What, what happened?" I mumble noticing Fury "Fury? What- this is your fault!" My voice is slurred as I try my best not to just black out.

"Yes, as I've already been informed," he says rolling his eyes "now let's get you to your room."

"Well, I don't like you," I grumble shaking my head out trying to clear it up.

"Join the club kid," Fury says steadying me as I tilt to the side a bit.

"Why didn't you answer my messages?" I ask grabbing onto his arm then I notice my claws.

"I had a lot going on," Fury says then turns to address the other people in the room "she's going to be emotional for a day or two. This takes a toll on her mentally. Please for the love of god stark don't antagonize her." He then proceeds to drag me away.

"Why are we running?" I gasp as we enter an elevator "I want Bruce."

"Why on earth do you want Bruce?" Fury asks looking down at me shocked as the doors close.

"Because he's nice to me! Everyone else is mean," I say huffing.

"Raven and Dr Banner have both become close as of late," JARVIS says over the speaker.

"JARVIS I really like you your not scared of me right?," I say just about ready to cry "am I a monster?" Fury sighs rubbing his forehead as I talk to the walls.

"No Miss Raven I am not personally scared of you. Nor do I believe you are a monster, hanger is not an uncommon occurrence among people," JARVIS says mater of factly. I giggle at his response.