51

This chapter contains some controversial content. There is a short message at the end feel free to read it before or after you read this chapter. Be warned it gives a big hint to what happens in this chapter. Hope you enjoy.
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Loki's Pov

I wake up in a surprisingly good mood for the first time in a while.

Having Raven offer to take me out of the tower was a pleasant surprise. Although she herself has snuck out multiple times, so maybe it's not too surprising.

I've grown tired of this prison. Sure Thor had offered to take me places but I doubt anywhere that oaf were to take us would have not been enjoyable.

I'd thought of sneaking out before, just to cause some mischief but Thor always checked on me once an hour. How much fun is it to only sneak out for an hour? Not much, even if you can teleport as I do. Sure you can pop in somewhere but you can't really look around. And if you're not careful you'll get caught.

I roll out of bed and start getting ready for the day. I go about morning hygiene and get dressed for the day. Catching myself in the mirror I frown running a hand through my hair and over my face.

I've been itching to be not this for a while. Normally I'd just change myself, but here I don't feel safe doing so. I can imagine the looks and remarks from the others if I was to just change for a day or two.

But, today we will need to be disguised. Maybe today I can get away with it without being questioned.

I flick my fingers, the feeling of my magic rolling over me. I look myself in the mirror and smile this feels more right. This feels freeing. Even if it's just for a moment.

Before I can change my mind I teleport to Ravens room. I seem to pop in as she is headed to her bathroom bed head indicating how she must have just got up.

"Uh, Good Morning?" She looks me over tilting her head "you know barging in is a bit rude."

"Yes well, I needed to see if you were getting ready," I say rolling my shoulders back. Raven just smirks walking into her bathroom and leaving the door open.

"You're not planning on going like that are you?" She asks sounding nonchalant. I huff walking into the bathroom seeing her brush out her hair.

"And if I was? What's wrong with me?" I defend crossing my arms. Raven looks at me through the mirror before her reflection turns into Phobia who smirks.

"As gorgeous as your female form seems to be going out in Asgardian robes is not going to make you blend in chick," Raven scuffs looking back at me "you need a new outfit. Lucky for you I think your about my size. Though you might have to bring your own bra. I've got a bit more going on in the bust area." I look down at myself. My feminine curves aren't as pronounced at Ravens but it's true we'd probably fit in the same cloths.

"So, you don't have a problem with the way I look?" I ask to clarify looking back up at her not quite believing how well she seems to be taking this.

"What? You think I'd have an issue with you going as a girl?" Raven scuffs turning to me fully now and looks me over.

"Many others have before you," I frown fussing with my hair.

"Ok, look, I could care less what or who you look like. Todays about having fun and letting loose, and if you feel more comfortable being a woman to do so then who am I to tell you no?" She huffs piping a hip out "plus when you look that good as a female version of yourself how can anyone judge you? If it'll make you feel better I can be male today. I haven't done that in a while but I can be a man today. Plus we've got to figure out how to keep the boys away from you."

"You'd be male?" I give her a unconvinced once over. Who'd change gender just to make someone else feel better?

"Sure, I've done it before. I'm a damn good looking chap if I do say so myself," Raven shrugs her body growing and changing into a male version of herself. He leans forward smirking down at me from the extra height "I go by Corbin, what can I call you?"

"Uh, I don't really-" I hadn't thought that far. I usually just continue to go by Loki, was I supposed to find a new name?

"Hey, no worries, we can find you a name. But first let's find you something to wear? How's that sound beautiful?" Raven, no Corbin says walking passed me and ruffling my hair. I grumble fixing my hair in the mirror before following him out.

"I can just magic myself some cloths," I huff seeing him go through the closet to the left of the bathroom.

"Where's the fun in that?" He scuffs pulling out a shirt and looking over at me "half the fun of going out is picking the outfit and trying it on. Come on, you're going to rob me of a makeover sesh?"

"A what?" I can't tell what's more confusing herring someone say that in real life or hearing a man say that. Either way I'm not allowing Ra-Corbin do any of this to me. Who knows what type of cloths or makeup that I'd be forced into.

"Oh don't look so frightened you spoilsport, it's just some cloths," Corbin scuffs rolling his eyes "plus you'd look great in this!"

He holds up a dark gray baggy looking sweater and some white wash jeans. I frown looking the ensemble out before looking back at Corbin who's smiling widely.

"I'll try it on," I say walking over and snatching it from him "but if I hate it I'm taking it off." I rush into the bathroom and slam the door.

"Yes! But you've got to be honest with your opinion! Don't just say you hate it because I picked it out! We can try on a few different things if you don't like it for real tho!" His voice calls through the door.

I look back down at the cloths in my hands and curse under my breath slowly pulling off my robes and putting on the new cloths in their stead.

As I look myself over in the mirror I feel slightly naked even though almost everything is covered. I don't look bad, though it is not something I'd pick out myself.

With a big huff I rush out of the bathroom before I can change my mind "I don't like it. Find something else."

                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! Another update! And it's not an almost year long wait this time! Can you believe it?! I hope everyone is doing well!

Now anyone who is offended by this chapter I apologize, but feel free to stop reading. I feel like everyone at one point has felt uncomfortable in their skin. Sure it might not be to the same extent as Loki and Raven but who cares. Feeling comfortable in whoever you want to be shouldn't be an issue. Plus it's magic, this is a made up story so who cares. None of this is real and it's not hurting anyone.

Now as always thank you to everyone who reads and comments on my story. I read all of the comments and they bring me so much joy and inspiration! Stay safe out there and I'll see you in the next one!

~Trinity