50

Finally had some time to sit down and write some more of this. Sorry it's taken so long! I'd like to make a big thank you to everyone who's kept with this story it brings me joy to see all the comments on how everyone is feeling about my story.
        -Trinity
———————-~~~~~~~~~~~——————
Raven's Pov
To say that Loki was not happy with me being his "jailer" (not my words) would be an understatement.

Immediately after Thor informed him of the arrangement he decided to turn into a snake and hide under the fridge. It took three hours to convince him to get out. After which he promptly bit Thor and transported away to his room.

Or so we thought.

Turns out he took a pit stop at Tony's, Clint's, and Thor's rooms before going to my room to cause mischief there.

How do I know this? Jarvis took a video of the pit stop in Tony's room and sent it to me via text before reporting my temporary charges location.

"Ok, I've got to go get Loki," I sigh cutting everyone's bickering off. They'd been arguing for the past twenty minutes about how Thor should just take Loki after his hissy fit under the fridge.

"Also you might want to check your rooms," I say walking into a shadow before anyone can respond. I exit the shadows into my room where Loki is cowering in a corner with Visero towering over him and growling.

"Raven?!" Loki calls seeing me emerge "help!"

"Help? She won't help you trespasser!" Visero growls snapping his jaws at him.

"Enough, Visero, Loki doesn't mean any harm. He came in here to wait for me," I say walking up and grabbing his face turning him to look at me "Loki is my friend."

"Then why have I not met him before? He comes here out of nowhere and starts yelling as if upset and throws your books," Visero's voice has an accusatory edge to it.

"He's having a bad day," I give Visero a look "and what is this doubt about him being my friend? You think he's too good for me?" Visero jerks back as if struck.

"No! No, it's just I worry. He came in here not seeming out of good faith is all," Visero whines pitifully "you are too good for him if anything Raven." I chuckle kissing his nose to appease him.

"No harm done Visero, I was giving you a hard time," I scratch his head earning me a pleased hum before turning to Loki who hasn't moved from his spot in the corner "are you ok? He didn't hurt you did he?"

"He threatened to eat my skin!" Loki gasps out looking from me to Visero who's trying to get more scratches by bumping my hand with his wing.

"Yes, well, he's very protective. I'm sorry, I should have told you about him sooner, I thought everyone knew about him already," I say giving Visero his scratches "but if what you did to Tony's room is any indication of your anger I'd have to say I'm not mad he stopped you."

"Tony's room?" Visero perks up at the name "what did he do to that Cad's room?"

"Destroyed it," I say with a smirk looking back at Visero "wanna see pictures?"

"Indeed! Serves the Cad right! Did he get the bed?" Visero chuckles evil has I pull up the pictures.

"Visero hates Tony if you can't tell," I explain to Loki as I show pictures of the chaos to Visero.

"I would have taken the alcohol bottles and shattered them over the bed," Visero critiques using his arms to point at the bottles on the screen.

"I thought about it," Loki says sounding forced.

"Ah, you did something to the alcohol then, cleaver," Visero giggles evilly to himself.

Loki looks from Visero to me with a frown "Raven can we have a word? Alone?"

"Of course, Visero go cause chaos somewhere else for a bit," I say shooing them "do not destroy anything that's not already destroyed!" Visero huffs placing my phone on the bed before slinking away into the shadows.

"I will not be your prisoner," Loki growls out with a huff.

"Indeed, I have no intention of being your jailer, I am purely doing this to keep you out of prison. This whole situation will be as unpleasant as you make it," I shrug then give him a look "so destruction of my property probably isn't wise."

"As if you wouldn't have done the same," Loki snaps back crossing his arms "I will do as I please."

"Childish, but I understand the frustration," I sigh rolling my eyes "now what's the game plan? I'm sure you've got things you'd enjoy doing while your brothers gone."

"As if any of the hero's in this forsaken building would allow me to do what I'd like," he huffs walking over and sitting on my bed properly pouting now.

"Well, who says they'd need to know," I shrug "it's not like they are going to check on us and honestly I can make myself look like whomever I'd like, and I'm sure the god of tricks can shape shift into a disguise."

"You'd sneak out with me?" Loki gives me a look not quite believing me.

"Who's going to stop us?" I smirk "plus no one would have to know." Loki's face starts to shift to a almost evil smile.

"Well then, what should we do first?"

"Have you ever been to time square?" I ask gaining a look "well, let's see what showed are on broadway then we can go walk the square and see a show. Maybe if your good, we can go to a club."

"What type of show?" Loki looks intrigued.

"A musical, most likely," I shrug pulling out my phone to check.

"Finding Neverland is showing," Jarvis butts in "it has good reviews."

"Sounds fun, can you get us tickets without Stark knowing please Darling?" I ask sweetly with a smile.

"I could order you a house without stark knowing," Jarvis says sounding smug "two tickets for 2pm tomorrow."

"What do you say we go out on the town tomorrow and cause some mischief?" I look over at Loki who looks slightly excited at the idea of getting out and doing something.

"I'd be a fool to not accept your invitation," he says with a wicked smile.