46

Ravens Pov

After everyone quiets down Fury brings up the media issues. Steve of course starts going on a rant about how persistent the media has become to get our side of the whole ordeal.

"I have already said my peace about what I think should happen," I say after both of them quite complaining "I don't think I have the patience to go out today and talk to the media. I'm still very upset about what happened."

"I don't think we can post pone a press conference for much longer. I understand that your upset-" Fury starts but I cut him off angrily.

"Do not tell me how you understand, you have no idea how I feel," I turn to Tony now "I will agree to do the conference tomorrow. We can clear up this whole mess and be done with it. I don't care what's said, I just want to be done."

"I'll speak to the local reporters and get a time," Steve says standing to leave to make some phone calls. No one stops him, everyone just watches him go.

"I can get someone started on the speeches for both of you," Fury sighs running a hand down his face "I expect there will be quite the crowd. So we need everyone dressed appropriately. Raven do you own anything to wear to this event?"

"If you're asking if I own some sort of super hero costume the answer is not really," I roll my eyes at the look I get at my comment "I'd always be in normal cloths when I went out to help people. I never had the need for a suit"

"We'll put someone in branding in charge of making you something," Natasha says looking me over "I think because you don't have a real name for yourself yet we should keep this in a business casual type dress code."

"How do you feel about all of this stark?" I ask because he's been uncharacteristically quite this whole conference.

"I think this all sounds good and fine, but what story are we going with?" He scuffs "we should probably discuss this before we just go out and try to sell a story."

"What would you suggest?" Fury asks raising and eyebrow at him. Tony doesn't answer for a moment seeming lost in thought.

"Might I suggest that you go with the apology?" Loki cuts in gaining everyone's attention none of us expecting him to put in his two cents "it's going to make both parties look better if He just apologized for his behavior. We could even make it look like they have a father daughter bond and she was supposed to stay hidden for her safety."

"You want me to act like I think of her as my daughter?" Tony scuffs looking put out.

"That's a very big lie, I don't think they'd be able to keep the appearance up. It would be risqué," Clint says looking between us.

"Could you do a sibling relationship?" Fury asks looking between us. I look over at Tony and shrug.

"I can do whatever needs to be done," I say with a sigh "What do you think Stark? You think you could pretend you like me in public?"

"I can act in public. I don't promise anything outside of the publics eye," he shrugs looking a bit against the idea "it's probably the best we could come up with."

"Then it's settled," Fury says standing "once Steve gets a time we will have word passed to everybody. For now go back to your day." We all stand to leave not wanting to be stuck here much longer.

I spot Loki as he exits the room and go to try and catch him before he runs away.

"Loki," I don't yell it but he flinches as if I did. He turns to look back at me with hesitation.

"Yes?"

"I just want to apologize," I sigh trying to think of the best way to go about this conversation "I know I wasn't very fair with you on the roof. Also, with our three hours a day thing. I'd completely understand if that agreement was void now. We lost a week that I'm sure you don't want to have to catch up on."

"I don't think this should really be something your worried about right now," Loki says eyebrow raised.

"As correct of a statement that is it's not something I'm going to be thinking on," I shrug biting the inside of my cheek "It's your decision I don't need an answer now but when you e decided what you want to happen let me know. And thanks by the way."

"For what?" He looks a bit shocked that I'm thanking him.

"For recommending the apology," I say smirking "you didn't have to do that." Loki seems to almost puff up at the statement.

"Well, it was the most mutually beneficial option and I didn't feel like hearing everyone argue," he's trying to make it sound like it's not a big deal.

"It probably also helped that your used to having to deal with such affairs, being a prince and all you probably know a lot about how to save one's image," I look him over and chuff "I forget how well a trickster can use the art of diplomacy."