Chapter 4: Little Concert

~Victoria's P.O.V.

"Do you want to head to the mall, Vic? Maybe you could buy some clothes or something." Peter said as I tore my eyes away from the endless rows of oak trees and turned my attention to him.

"Uh, yeah. Where's this mall anyway?" I asked as my eyebrows raised making it look quizzical, silently asking him.

We just got here yesterday and Peter already knows a mall in here while I'm completely and utterly clueless about the places in here.

"Downtown. I explored the city awhile ago." He said, finally answering my question.

I gave him a stiff nod and leaned my back on the leather seat of his Porsche as I listened - more like, tried to listen to Ne-Yo's Let Me Love You song.

***********

"We're here now." Peter mumbled softly that it sounded more like a whisper. Thankfully, with my sharp hearing, I heard it.

As Peter turned off the engine of the car, I opened the door and hopped out, the sole of my Converse touching the pavement. A cold zephyr fanned my face making my hair sway in the air.

The mall itself was a huge two-connected buildings. Beige and maroon paint were slightly chipping off its walls. People with plastic bags and shopping bags were all exiting the mall. The mall seemed like the type that is usually crowded and by the looks of it with dozens of teenagers entering the entrance of the mall, it's pretty crowded right now.

"Come on." Peter said as he lightly tugged at the sleeve of my shirt.

Once we were inside the mall, my hunch was right.

It was indeed crowded.

And by 'crowded', as in it's really full and packed with people that you have to squish and squeeze in the thick crowd to get to your desired destination.

Luckily for me and Peter, we made it safe.

"So, where do you wanna go first?" Peter asked as he scanned the stores on the second floor of the mall.

"Let's go there!" I said, suddenly feeling a burst of excitement inside me as I pointed my finger towards Forever 21. Me and Peter haven't hang out for a while. Peter gave me a lop-sided smile as he pulled me towards the store.

Suddenly, my mind reminded me that I don't have any cash nor any credit card with me right now. I pit my hand inside my denim jean pocket only to find a single penny and some lint.

Instead of panicking or worrying like any normal person would do if they found out they are going to but something and they don't have any cash or credit card with them, I did the exact opposite thing.

I was very happy and did a snoopy happy dance mentally.

My brother will pay for my things.

***********

"Are you done yet?" Peter said with a groan. We have been in Forever 21 for almost an hour now. I already tried on every single item I can find in the store and I'm still not tired which surprises me.

"Five more minutes. Go flirt with someone else." I said not even sparing a single glance at him, who was sitting at a small couch near me and completely bored out of his mind.

"You and I both know that I don't do that." He said with a sigh. He was never the type to flirt with some random chick and have flings with girls he doesn't really love and that's the thing I admired about him the most. He says that he only likes to be committed to one girl who he truly loves and truly loves him back.