Just Enjoy The Show

Victoria's POV

I woke up to find the rays of the sun stinging my eyes. I immediately sat up and stretched my limbs when suddenly I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said.

The door opened revealing a tired-looking Jason Reynolds. Just seeing him with a thin white shirt which made his muscles appear bigger, a pair of basketball shorts and his hair messy but in a very good way made me have only one thought.

He looked so damn handsome.

No.

Scratch that.

He gave me a very familiar sheepish smile of his and continuously entered my bedroom.

"Did you just wake up?" He asked me as he stood in front of my bed with his arms crossed over his chest. His green eyes that was currently looking at me with such intensity made my knees go weak.

"Uh, yeah. My alarm clock isn't working properly." I replied trying not to make direct eye contact with his green orbs.

I failed.

"Well, you better take a shower now. We'd be late if you don't hurry up." He said with a smug smile tugging at the corner of his lips.

"Oh, look who's talking. You look like you just woke up, too."

"Well, honey, boys don't take too long to get ready for school unlike girls. Girls seem to be doing miracles in the bathroom." He said.

And right at that moment, I really wanted to slap that stupid yet sexy smirk plastered on his perfect face.

This is a bad morning.

This is a bad start to my day.

I rolled my eyes at him and removed my blankets.

As soon as I removed my blanket, the air suddenly felt so cold and chilly and when I looked at Jason's face, he looked shocked, a bit embarrassed proven by the redness present on his cheeks and he also looked like he is turned on.

Wait.

Did I just say he was turned on?

My heart was beating fast and I was breathing eratically.

My whole body seemed to become frozen as realization came to me.

My thoughts were confirmed as I looked down at my almost naked body.

Yes.

Almost naked.

How did that happen?

Well, since I had trouble sleeping last night, I thought it was because of the hot temperature so I decided to take off my shirt and my faded blue jeans and I was left with only my underwear.

I immediately covered my body with my small hands.

Jason just stood there. Lust and adoration clearly evident on his face.

I raised my eyebrow at him when finally, he met my eyes. To my surprise, his trademark smirk was plastered on his heavenly gorgeous face. 

I was about to tell him to go out considering the awkward situation I'm in right now but then, fourteen words left his mouth that left me gaping at him with a shocked expression on my face.

"I honestly don't know if I should go out or continue enjoying the show."