2. Socializing?

The rain didn't seem to end,both of you had finally reached college

The rain didn't seem to end,both of you had finally reached college."We're here!"Taehyung chirped.He had been talking to you all the way here annoying the heck out of you.He is so distractful that you had to stop mid way there just for him to look at a beatle crawling on a tree trunk.

"I can see that"you said,going in with your head low.He closed the umbrella after getting under a shelter,and held it towards you with a boxy smile on his face."Thank you" He said.
"Welcome"you replied shortly and took the umbrella into your hands,and walked ahead of him in an attempt to ignore him,but he didn't seem to get the point and followed you arround,asking questions like his life depended on it."We have an upcoming chemistry test,heard that it's hard..did you study?"he inquired.

"Yes" you answered and walked into the classroom feeling the cold air in the ventilated room slap your cheeks.You walked over to the very back and sat near the closed window,rain droplets trickling down it's surface.The boy too followed your steps and sat right beside you.You plugged your earphones in,listening to music,and started reading the chapter for today until the professor came while the brunette sat there awkwardly.Another boy came in making his way towards us and sat next to Taehyung.

; He looked rather short for his age,his blonde bangs fallen onto his forehead,with his bag strap hanging loosely on his right shoulder,the spectacles sliding down his nose bridge time to time.He extended his hand towards you with a smile across his face.

"Hi!I'm Park Jimin!"He said cheerfully.You unplugged your earphones and looked at him.
"Sorry,did you say something?"You asked him.He awkwardly retrieved his hand back and introduced himself...again,less enthuastic this time."I'm Park Jimin"he said."Y/n" you said,and tried to plug your earphones back,but before you could jimin spoke up."Do you mind if we sit here?"he asked,clearing his throat."I don't own this place,sit wherever you want"You said unbothered.

They laughed awkwardly at your statement,
"Looks like we found Yoongi hyung's long lost sister"Jimin whispered between his laugh,making sure you didn't hear him.Eventually students came in,and the professor too came just in time.

"Good morning students"He started,the whole class greeted him back."Today we will be learning about myths and legends,Turn to page 84 to get an idea about it.."He said.The whole classroom echoed with sounds of pages flipping."Myth is a traditional story,especially one concerning the early history of people or explaining a natural or social phenomenon,and typically involving supernatural beings or events,it's widely held but it's a fake belief or idea,meanwhile legend means..."He continued his explaination.

-

Finally after three classes,it was lunch time.You took out the sandwich you had packed for yourself and munched on it,sitting alone in the far end of the cafetaria.Suddenly seven trays were places on your table,you looked up to see the two guys you had met earlier with five others,one of them being the senior prefect,Kim Seokjin.

"Thought you might need some company"Jimin said smiling.
They started introducing themselves one by one.

"Kim Namjoon"The guy with the dimples said."Kim Seokjin"the prefect of course,said."Yoongi.Min yoongi"one of them said and dipped his head down to stare at his phone.Looks like you found yourself someone like you."Jung Hoseok..you can call me Hobi"He said giving off strong,happiness vibes.

"Jeon Jungkook"the last one said shyly.He looked younger than the others,probably a junior."Y/n"you said."And of course..you know us,Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin"Taehyung said spreading his arm around Jimin's shoulders,mentioning themselves not wanting to be left out."Yeah i do"you answered.It was silent.Awkwardly silent.

"Why do mushrooms get invited to all the parties?"Seokjin asked breaking the awkwardness.

"Not again"

"Heck no"

"There he goes again"

"I seriously want to go back home and sleep"

The boys shook their head disapprovingly.
"I don't know..why?"You asked after thinking for a while.
"Because they are such fun-gis...!fun-gis...fun-guys!Get it?Get it?"He said laughing at his own joke.After realization hit you,you started laughing along with him while the rest too joined.

You all started talking freely.
This was maybe the first time you were actually  comfortable around people.

[A/N]
That's it for today..
Peace out✌🏻