18.Someone's Jealous

You went back to the cafè and cleaned up the mess created at the situation earlier that day.You went back to the counter upon seeing a boy checking the computer there."What are you doing here?",you asked him straight away."Oh Hi..I'm a new worker here..I'm Jinyoung.Park Jinyoung",he stretched his hand towards you for a handshake.You looked at it for a second and lent him your hand,shaking it after wards.."Y/n"you said."Can you show me how things work here?",he asked looking around.

"Yeah sure.We have three sections.You can be the cashier,a waiter or you can prepare the orders",you said pointing towards the kitchen.
"I know nothing about cooking..how about I take over the cashier?",he asked,scratching the back of his neck sheepishly.

"No offence..but how did the manager hire you to work again?",you asked him."I'm his son..I wanted to prove him that I'm capable of handling a job",he said heaving out a long breath."Oh..well then..you can take over the cashier..I'll take the orders.",you said seeing a daily customer making her way to the cafè.He gave you a thumbs up and you returned it with a nod and a smile.

He had been quite a company throughout the day as if he had been a friend of yours for years.He shared funny incidents and much more of himself with you to the fact that you even learnt his nickname,'Jirongie'.He's simply a great friend.

"Hey!Jirongie!We have to close the cafè now..",you said waving towards him.
"Wait a minute!",He said typing todays incomes in the computer and shutting it off.He took the keys and opened the door,gesturing you to go out,"After you m'lady",he said,bowing down.

You giggled and walked out before him.He closed the door and put the keys in his pocket."I'll be going now",you said looking at the dark road."Oh no.You can't go alone.I'll accompany you",he said pushing you ahead."Actually it's that way",you said before he awkwardly pushed you the other way around.

"Well..do you go to college?",he asked breaking the silence."Yup..second year.Beaconhall College..it's nearby..What about you?",you asked."Beaconhall?I was transferred to that college..I'll be coming from next week.Guess we can meet there too",He said smiling to himself."That's awesome!You can meet my friends too!",you said."Oh wow..friends?",he asked.

"You didn't think I'm a loner did you?",you asked him with an eyebrow raised up."Well..judging by the way you confronted me..eh"

You faked a gasp at his statement and burst into a fit of laughter.You two walked under the guidance of the moonlight with peals of laughter breaking one way or the other,finally reaching towards thr dorm gate.

You saw Taehyung closing the door,turning around and standing there shocked to see you with wrath building up in him upon seeing the startled boy next to you."I was just coming to pick you up Y/n..who is he?",he asked pointing towards jinyoung.

"Tae..this is Jinyoung and Jirongie..this is Taehyung",you said,introducing each other.Jinyoung held out his hand towards Taehyung for a handshake only to be abruptly ignored by him.Taehyung pulled you close to him by the waist,attaching you with him.
"Stay away from my girlfriend",he said sternly.

Again?

Seriously...again?

"Don't be rude Taehyung!",you said,pulling away from him only to be pulled back to the same position,which aparently was quite uncomfortable."You're her boyfriend?",Jinyoung asked.

"Yes...I am.Any problem?",Taehyung asked with his head held up high."No no!..it's just that she didn't mention you.",he said.
"Oh didn't she?",Taehyung cocked his eyebrows upwards.

I'll stop breathing and contribute to preventing global warming.At least there won't be any carbondioxide from me.

"Get along guys..You're going to be in the same college.I don't want my friends to be fighting all the time!",you said.

"We're...what?"

"With this guy?"

Both of them said pointing at each other.

"I swear to god",you heaved out a breath.
"I should get going Y/n..I'll see you at the cafè..Bye!",Jinyoung said,pulling you into a hug.For a moment your hands were awkwardly hanging beside you before hugging him back.

"Uhh yeah sure..bye..",you said,after pulling away from the hug.
He turned around and left out of sight after frantically waving like a maniac.

I swear I saw him smirk at Taehyung for a split second.

"Why did you have to be rude to him?",you asked with your hands on your hip.
"Don't. speak.a.single.word.I'm going to sleep",Taehyung walked in without another word.

Well Someone's jealous

[A/N]
Hey peaches!
Sorry for the late update!

Welcome Park Jinyoung!!!

I've been really moody lately since my english teacher literally told "one girl wrote a story for her essay fast forwarding it to 2056 for her test"
I mean come on!It was a good essay!

Enough of my ranting🥲🥲

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!
Please support me with your votes and let me know about my story in your lovely comments!

Peace out✌🏻