24.Take me

⚠︎Warning!The following chapter is suicidal.Read at your own risk ⚠︎

You lunged forward with all your strenght and sprinted towards the dorm.

You didn't care about the stares,didn't care about the harsh wind slapping your face,didn't care if you trip and hurt yourself.

All you need was the boys to be safe.

You had to push past your limits when you felt your phone spamming you with notifications.You figured something had happened.

A sharp pain hit your upper stomach making you halt your steps.
"I really should work out",you chuckled bitterly while bending down and taking a breath before starting to sprint towards the dorm again.

Finally reaching the gate,you pushed past it and saw the door open.You went in.
No one was in the hall,but the continuos bangings and screamings made you walk towards the noise.

Everyone was standing infront of Taehyung's door.Hoseok,Jungkook and Namjoon hitting the door,Jin and Jimin screaming for Taehyung to open the door while Yoongi stood with a worried expression on his face never seen before.

They halted their moves once they felt your presence.
"Y/n...did anything happen out there?Why is Taehyung crying?Why are you crying?!"Jin asked turning towards you.

You kept quiet,Thought for a second and pushed past him,leaving him unanswered.

If I can control air..just like the lady said.
I probably can open the lock If I add force on it.

You looked at the lock like a predator looking at it's prey and lifted your palm towards it.

Concentrate
Focus!

A 'click' sound relieved you and shocked the boys.But none of you had the time to talk about it.
You all squeezed into the room.Taehyung stood there facing the wall and his back facing you.It looked quite inhumane the way he didn't move a single muscle.

"T-tae?",Jimin walked forward.

He chuckled..but by a much deeper voice.

He's possessed

You pulled Jimin behind you and told them to go out of the room.
"We can't leave Y/n..we're NOT leaving",Jin emphasized his words.

"I'm not giving you any choices..f(13+)king leave or you'll only see my dead body",you clenched your jaw.

"B-but..Y/n—"

"No buts..I SAID LEAVE!"

They hesitantly took a few steps back,out of the room.You locked the room and turned around.

Taehyung turned around to face you with a sharp pocket knife in his hand.His eyes..fully black..just like How jisoo looked when she was possessed.

just like How jisoo looked when she was possessed

"I told you...I'll kill them no matter what",he said,smiling crazily."Taehyung..will die first",he said,bringing the knife close to his wrists.

"NO!don't do it!",you shouted.He laughed again,bring the sharp bladed knife closer teasingly.You couldn't hypnotise him since your not close enough.
"Why do you care?You don't love him",he chuckled.

That sounded like what Taehyung would say..

Yes..Taehyung.He's possessed..but it's his body.He can take over it if he tried.

"Tae...someone once said..there are worth things and people living for.....please...snap out of it!",you repeated his words he said when he first took you to his secret place.He didn't stop,the sharp blade touched his skin,slicing through it.

"I love you Tae...I love you"
That caught his attention though his grip on the knife tightened.

"Take me...I'll come with you..please..leave him",you broke down on the floor with tear stained cheeks.

"Take you?......if you say so",he chuckled.Within a blink Taehyung dropped onto the hard floor,unconcious.You slid towards him and carressed his cheek.You gasped at the sight of his wrists slit open.

Black smoke covered the entire room.

Taehyung won't live if he stays here any longer...
Hospital..
Hospital!!

"SMASH THE DOOR OPEN!",you shouted your lungs out.

The door was hit multiple times,but just as they broke it down,you were lifted up in the air with the black smoke surrounding your figure and completely swallowing you in.You felt a forceful energy rip you apart before completely dissapearing into the black smoke and out of the room.

"TAEHYUNG!",Jimin shouted and ran towards the unconcious body on the floor.Everyone went towards him and carried him out to the car,with Jin treating his wound.

"Jin hyung...w-where is Y/n?",Namjoon asked worried.Their eyes widened at your sudden dissapearence.

"F(13+)k!Something happened to her",Yoongi exclaimed putting his palm onto his forehead.

[A/N]
Hey peaches!
How are you doing?
Hope you enjoyed the chapter!
Please vote and comment and show support to this poor author!😭

Peace out✌🏻