11.Ava

"Leave please!i-it's happening again",you screached feeling a sharp pain in your heart

He stood up from the bed,looking at you with concerned eyes,"I'm not leaving you".

"Guess w-what?Y-you are!",you stood up,trying really hard to contain the demonous feeling in you and pushed Taehyung out of the door until he landed on his back.You locked the door and slid down it's cool furniture letting yourself loose comtrol to it until you fully lost conciousness.

One of your eyes turned Blue...again.You stood up,the other persona taking control over your body.You looked around,smirking when you saw a vase standing on a desk.You charged towards it."Open the door!Y/n!",Taehyung shouted from the other side of the door.He had told the rest and had gathered them near the door.

He twisted the door knob multiple times,switching to pushing the door instead when he found that it did nothing.
Everyone got together and hit the door at once with their shoulders,and smashed the door open.Right when Taehyung had come infront,you threw the vase at him,it hitting the wall and breaking into pieces instead.

Taehyung stood there unable to move or say a word due to the shock.
"Y/n...snap out of it!"Hoseok shouted.
"Y/n?She's not here anymore",you chuckled darkly.

"It's Ava now"

"Give Me Back My Y/n",Taehyung mumbled through gritted teeth.You walked closer to him,"You amuse me",you smirked again decreasing the proximity between the two of you.

"Okay debby rhyan..You gotta leave now",Yoongi barged in pushing you back.The rest of the boys joined him.But it was nothing compared to the power you possessed.You pushed them all onto the ground easily making the boys groan at the hard surface.

Like breaking a toothpick

"I will come back...Later baby",she winked at Taehyung one last time before leaving Your body to collapse onto the floor.

Your orbs turned brown again,but the throbbing pain in your head didn't stop.Plus the cramps made it worse.

"Y/n!Are you alright?"Taehyung slid towards you,swiping away the hair fallen on your face.
You couldn't answer.You were too weak to.You looked at everyone to see if you had somehow hurt them and smiled at the fact that you hadn't.You saw the broken shards of glass on the floor and gasped."D-did I hurt a-any of you?",you asked.

They shook their heads no.They helped you up the bed and looked at you concerned.
After a minute or so you fell asleep,weared out.They left you in the room to rest.

"This is getting serious..we should do something",Namjoon said right after they left the room.

"I think I might know what to do.."Jin said tapping his chin.

"I definitely do not like where this is going",Yoongi snorted out.

-
"Liked her visit?",Mr.Grudge said,tracing his hand on your shoulder.You looked over at the mirror.
She looked..

Tired.
She looked back at you,head low.Her eyes gleaming in pity.As if she was forced to do it.
"Why do you have to hurt them?",You asked,eyes not leaving the mirror.

"Correction..Kill them."he chuckled evily.
"It's not me to blame.I'm doing what I'm supposed to.I'm fulfilling their fate.Your fate."
He answered.
"Fate?Are you kidding me?They deserve to live!Does this mean that even if I didn't cross their lives..they were supposed to die?They were supposed to be killed?murdered?",You asked.Your voice filled with extreme dominance.

"You are a smart one for sure.Exactly",He said,now sliding his palms down your arms.

You shook his hands off."Don't.Touch.Me"

"Do you know that Your bullshit doesn't make any sense at all?",You spat.

"I'm following the footsteps of my family.Nothing much",he laughed.

"Quit the villain laughs.I can't even believe a grudge like you has a family...when I didn't.But now I do and I'm not going to let you take them away from me"

I can't believe I'm actually having a conversation with whatever-he-is.

"Oh I do have a family and you'll soon be a part of it",he said.

You no longer felt his presence anymore.

"I'm sorry",the other persona of yourself or Ava,like Taehyung had mumbled about before you fell into a deep slumber.

Everything started dissapearing again.

"No!Please!don't leave me clueless!Tell me!please!"
But none of your pleads worked.Everything was washed in white.Everything dissapeared.
Gone.

You woke up feeling your hands tied up behind your back.
No longer in the bed.

Hey peaches!
why are you tied up right now?
Stay tuned for the next chapter.
Hope you enjoyed todays chapter!

I'm enjoying my holidays!
*cries silently in chores

Peace out✌🏻