19.My Best Friend

"I'm taking you to the cafè today",Taehyung said,coming out of his room."Suit yourself",you shrugged and walked out.He followed you with his hands in his pocket,"So..he works there?"

"Who?",you played dumb eventhough you knew who he was clearly talking about."That Guy from yesterday",he said.
"Oh..you mean Jirongie?His father is the manager of the cafè..he started working yesterday",you acted like an innocent butterfly ready to be eaten by this grudge of a frog.You almost felt him stiffen at the nickname you called Jinyoung.

"Yeah..that guy.Don't be all sticky with him",he said."Sticky?",you asked.

"All that hugging and stuff",he said,shrugging and looking ahead at you.

"But he's a good friend",you said.You felt as if you were the only one walking,you looked back at Taehyung who had halted his steps midway,looking down in dispair.You walked towards him,"Yah!",you shouted and lifted his chin with your index finger.

"Why do you look so down all of a sudden?"

Oh how dumb you were.

"If he's a good friend to you...

Then what am I?"

His question caught you off guard.You looked at him surprised,while his lips trembled quietly.

My imaginary boyfriend

"Y-you're my best friend",you pulled him into a hug,he burried his face in the crook of your neck while bending down to your height.You pat his back before rubbing it in circles.

"You're my one and only best friend.Jisoo,my sister..and the rest of bangtan,my brothers.You all are my only family..and I'm greatful for that.I'm greatful that you approached me that day.I'm greatful that I met you all.I'm greatful to you..for accepting me despite my past.Thanks Tae..Thanks for getting me out of that miserable lonely life.",you chuckled,telling him how you actually felt.

"Really?",he asked,his voice forming muffled noises in your neck.

"How much more serious do I need to sound?",you asked.He chuckled and broke the hug and looked at your eyes deeply.

"I wanted to stay in that hug for a little bit more",he said,still looking at you.
You felt your cheeks heat up and so wanted to say something and break off the gaze.

Say something cool you idiot!
Something cool!

"Do you want me to hypnotise you?Or are we going to get to work now?",you said and turned your heels away.
"One minute you're all emotional and loving..and the next you're the most coldest person I know",he mumbled under his breath.

"What was that?",you asked."Nothing babe..just keep walking"

Looks like Taehyung is back to normal

You smiled to yourself and walked with him,interwining your fingers and swaying it back and forth.

Eventually,you could feel his gaze on you every five minutes but you pretended that you didn't see him,though it felt quite intimidating.

[A/N]
Hey peaches!
I'm back with another chapter!
And honestly..I'm giving time for Taehyung and Y/n to have a bonding time ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and then let's get to the action..shall we?

Anyways!hope u enjoyed the chapter!HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Please don't forget to vote and comment for this poor author🥲🥲
P.S : give me ideas for my next story..i'll be writing a Jeon Jungkook textfic!

Peace out✌🏻