9.Bro

"Hey

"Hey..",Taehyung lightly shook your shoulder.

You had been in his embrace,silent.Hiding your face in his chest hoping that you can hide from the world,hide from everyone and everything even though it was obvious that you had to face your problems and the past.
"I'm sorry",you said looking at his hoodie soaked in your tears."it's fine",he smiled assuring you of it.

"Let's go home hmm?",he asked to which you nodded and stood up,Reluctantly walking towards the wine covered entrance with one last glance at the place.You walked out of the place,the wines brushing your skin,as you pass through,and returning back to it's place.He decided not to talk about the matter not wanting to trigger you.

It was silent.Dead silent until you decided to break it."You won't treat me any different will you?",you asked after thinking about how it'll sound.

"I won't...You're still my baby",He chuckled deeply.You laughed back not protesting at the nick name.You didn't have the strength to.

"Aren't you gonna fight back?",He asked looking at you with one eyebrow high in a teasing manner."Shut up",You deadpanned.
"Or what?",he asked a smirk plastered across his face.You thought for a second,smirking the moment you found the perfect thing to say making Taehyung regret what he just said.
"I'll bro-zone you.....

Bro",you smirked at the perfect comeback.His jaw dropped at the statement as he clutched the right side of his chest with his palm.

"Your heart is on the left....bro",you winked at him and walked ahead leaving the boy dumbfounded on the streets.

"That was rude...very rude",he stated."I know",you answered back feeling like some aristocrat.

You finally reached home.Chaos in the house already audible to the dark streets."Are we supposed to go into that hell hole?",Taehyung shrieked when Jimin's high pitched voice echoed into Your ear drums."Well..apparently this hell hole is what we call home..do we have any other choice?",you asked.

"We do have choices..infact many choices.We can sleep in the streets..or better!We can run away to another country",he chirped not sounding concerned about leaving the boys at all.

"With this annabelle?Nah bro..nah",you said pointing at yourself enjoying the tease to the very extent.
"Stop that!",Taehyung screamed pushing the gates away."Stop what bro?",you chuckled.

That was the moment when you knew you f(13+)ked up.

Taehyung looked very pissed.He pinned you up a wall with both his hands by the sides of your head trapping you in a deadly proximity.
His hot breath hit your cheeks and you thanked god that it was dark.Or it would have been obvious how startled and red you were.
"Say that one more time...I dare you",His dark orbs pierced into your soul.

God loves me
Play it cool you old hag!

"Ha ha!I don't know what you're talking about br-Tae...mind moving a tad bit?",you said awkwardly pushing him away.

Note to self..
Never bro zone Taehyung.
Never.

You could still feel his intense glare bore holes into your head.You walked towards the door,purposely ignoring his stare.You obviously didn't want to get into any more 'intense' situations.You fished out a spare key from your pocket and unlocked the door,twisting the door knob afterwards.

The moment you opened the door,what seemed like a ball of dough,flew across the room landing perfectly on Jimin's head.

They saw you.
Everything went silent.

Jin stood there with his head completely covered in flour,hand in mid air holding a rolling pin.

Jungkook and Jimin standing still with one of their leg's up in the air like they were a captured in the statue game while they were running.Not moving a single inch.

Namjoon with his hands in the air like he was trying to stop them from fighting.

Hoseok hiding behind the sofa,frightened by the flying dough balls.

Yoongi?
Oh he's on the sofa..
Sleeping,like he didn't give a shit.

Taehyung walked towards you and bumped into you.Realising the situation he pursed his lips into a thin line as if it was a typical thing in this househo-hell hole.Yes..hell hole.

And You stood there ready to beat the shit out of someone.

"He started it!"
"They started it!"

Both Jimin and Jungkook pointed at Jin while Jin himself pointed at Jungkook and Jimin.

"Jin hyung was cooking..so we decided to help out..."Jimin started explaining.
"Help out?They literally fought with the flour!",Jin protested.
"And it ended up to...this"Namjoon said spreading his hands denoting to the place.

"Clean the place",you simply said face palming yourself and walked straight to your room.

"How was the date?",Jimin asked wiggling his eyebrows at Taehyung.

"Wait...I never agreed to a date",you said looking back upon hearing what Jimin said.

"It was a date..",Taehyung said sternly looking at you straight in the eye reminding you of the incident.

Act cool..

"Ha ha..yeah it was..it was",you said and swiftly slipped away.

Hey peaches!
I'm finally back!HOLIDAYSS!!!!
Exams are over and the only thing I was confident about was my name..not the answers🥲.I'm crying over Film out😭😭😭
Anyways!hope you're enjoying the book!!
Peace out✌🏻