13.Snakeu!

"Is anybody going to explain why Ava was staring at me weirdly the whole time?"Taehyung mumbled

Taehyung mumbled.

"At least a demon shows interest in you.Be thankful",Yoongi deadpanned making Taehyung groan.You stood up from the chair with a sudden urge walk out.

"Where are you going?",Jin asked upon seeing you walking towards the door.You turned around,"For some fresh air..",you smiled at him and left after he nodded,giving you permission to go.

You walked towards the cafe and stared at Jisoo through the window.She was serving the customers with a smile on her face.Without knowing,a smile crept up to your face too.You walked ahead with your head down.The cold wind blew across you carressing your cheeks.
You mind was taken over by thoughts.

Thoughts on how it would feel like to be free.Thoughts on how it would feel like if your parents didn't actually throw you in an orphanage and took care of you.

Was he correct?
Is all of this fate?

You came to a stop and looked at the wall infront of you.Your feet have somehow taken you to the hidden place Taehyung had introduced to you.You walked through the green wines and entered the garden.You took a moment to look at the place and appreciate it and plopped yourself down on the grass.You took a deep breath letting the wind flow your hair up in the air.A resounding beep interupted your moment taking you back to reality.You fished out your phone from your pocket to see a message from Taehyung and smiled at the name you had edited for him.

Mr.Date me
Where are you babe!?😖

Mr.Date me
I've been searching for you!😭

❤️Y/n❤️
I'm at that place you took me to..

❤️Y/n❤️
I wanna get my mind off things..

Mr.Date me
You want some alone time?🥺

❤️Y/n❤️
Yes please..that's exactly what I want

Mr.Date me
Okay then...Call me if anything happens..got it?😀😀

❤️Y/n❤️
Since when did you get mature?

Mr.Date me
I'm always mature when it comes to your safety😌

❤️Y/n❤️
I guess you can get mature sometimes..

Mr.Date me

❤️Y/n❤️Nevermind

❤️Y/n❤️
Nevermind

Mr.Date me
Seriously though..call me if anything happens🙃

❤️Y/n❤️
Kay....Bye!

Mr.Date me
Bye babe..😌

You smiled at his texts and switched off the phone,putting it back in your pocket.The grass and the airy atmosphere put you into a calm state making you relax.

You felt something shifting beside you making you flinch.You turned around to be met with a long snake twirling in a circle near you,ready to dig it's poisonous fangs in your arm.

Don't panic

Move slowly..

Very very slow..

But despite your thoughts to save yourself,you decided to move as fast as you can and kill yourself.

You took your hand as fast as possible and stood up with your palms infront of you and stood there like a statue,unable to move a single muscle.

The snake crawled closer,tilting it's head left to right constantly in a hypnotising manner.

No shit sherlock
Am I gonna die of a snake bite?

[A/N]
I'm really sorry For the short chapter and for not updating these days.I was very very busy!
And anyways..hope u liked the chapter..
And Ramadhan Kareem to everyone😊😊

Where are you from?

Peace out✌🏻