10.Emergency

With the thumb on your eyebrows and the index finger under your eyes pulling them apart to keep yourself from falling asleep

With the thumb on your eyebrows and the index finger under your eyes pulling them apart to keep yourself from falling asleep.You looked at the alarm clock on the bedside table.

Just 6 hours more..
Stay awake!stay awake!!

You had convinced the boys to sleep saying that it'll be fine.You'll be fine.And of course Yoongi made you promise to call him if anything happens.Afterwards getting a lecture from Taehyung to not bro zone him.Ever again.Lesson-Obviously-learnt.

Without you knowing,your eye lids started feel heavier.Hands fell off to your sides,tired out.
You drifted off to sleep.

"You thought you can stay away from me,love?",the voice.It's here again.
"You think you can keep them safe from me?",he asked again.You couldn't see anything but the mirror with Your own dark figure standing in it.

The voice..came from behind you.No matter how hard you tried you couldn't turn around.

They deserve to live.
MY boys deserve to live.

"What do you want from me?",you asked through gritted teeth.
The voice chuckled lightly but deeply.
"Isn't it obvious?I want you.",it said.

"Then why don't you take me?without hurting them?",you asked again.You've had enough of this.

"I can't do that.They simply have to die",it said.

"What even are you?",you asked with your hands fisted,and your jaw clenched.

"You'll know soon",it chuckled and left.
Poof!just left.Dissapeared.
After making sure you didn't feel it's presence anymore..you charged towards the mirror.
The blue-eyed-you staring deeply into your soul."What's happening?",somehow you found the guts to inquire it.She's you.You're her.You've got nothing to be afraid of.Except for the fact that she literally pushed Jimin off a boat.

"You'll know soon",it said the same thing.Disappearing out of sight.Everything disappeared out of sight.For a moment you saw the blue orbs glisten in tears.Like it displayed some sort of emotions.

Like it was human..before disapearing into thin air,dawning you back to reality.You turned your head to look at the clock.

6 hours passed already?

You returned your gaze back to the ceiling,thoughts haunting your mind.

I'll know soon?
It wants me..but it also have to kill all seven of them?

Not long after there was a knock on the door breaking you apart from your train of thoughts.
You stood up and reluctantly walk—dragged yourself towards the door and opened it.

Yoongi popped his head in with a wide smile.
"How are you?all fine?",he asked.

"Yeah I'm fine.",you replied shortly not wanting to tell him the encounter with Mr.Grudge-yes you named it.

"That's good to know..Go get changed.You stink",he scrunched his nose up eyeing your pajama.

"Rude ass!"you screached skipping to the washroom with a set of clothes,and heard him laugh.

You took the brush into your hand and slowly put the toothpaste on it.You looked at yourself in the mirror.

Damn I look horrible.

You cringed at your face and bent down to the sink to wash your face.After washing it you stood back up,feeling a sharp pain hit you.
That's when reality dawned on you.

Oh no...oh shit no
I don't have any sanitary pads!
This is going to be so embarresing.

You changed into clothes making sure it hasn't actually stained anywhere.You poked your head out the bedroom door and looked around.
Obviously the boys were roaming around the house and there didn't seem to be a clear place for you to run out to the grocery store.

It seemed like the whole universe was against you that Taehyung noticed the familiar head of yours and decided to stop by and barged into the room.

Great timing br—urgh Tae..great timing.

"You wanna go on a date again?",he asked enthusiastically wiggling his eyebrows.

Dude I'm literally bleeding right now

He noticed your uncomfortable state and came closer."Hey..something happened?"..

How did this guy go from all flirty to concerned in just a mili second?

"I—uhh Tae...IthinkIhitmyperiods",you said it as fast as you can when another sharp pain struck you.
He understood the situation and bent down to reach your height."Don't worry...I'll buy them",he smiled warmly towards you and walked you over to the bed,carefully making you lay down.He covered you with pillows and left to the grocery store with a kiss on your forehead.

I can't let him kill Tae.I can't let him kill any of them.One way or the other.It's either Mr.Grudge dying..or me.

"Hey...I'm back",he said opening the door,letting himself in.He plopped the plastic bag on the table and went out to give you some privacy.

You took the bag and went through the stuff.He had bought the essentials and some chocalate bars and snacks.

Sometimes i just want to punch him in the face with my lips.slowly.

You smiled to yourself for having such a caring friend by your side.
He even brought lunch to you and dinner too.Not letting you get off the bed.The rest checked up on you every minute.For around three hours everyone sat around on the bed playing monopoly with Yoongi whining about the game not ending sooner.They stopped mid-game finding it boring.

"Better?",Taehyung asked stroking your belly with your back facing his chest and his chin on your shoulder.He acted more like a boyfriend.Even without asking and you decided to let him be like that.It honestly felt good.
"Much better",you smiled,he smiled back.

"Taehyung...",Your expression went cold.

"Hmm?"

"Leave"

"What?"

"Leave please!I-it's happening again"

Haha cliffhanger!
Hey peaches!!!
Hope you liked this fluff filled chapter!
I feel so free without exams and online sessions now...So i'll be able to update daily!
Bye!!!

Peace out✌🏻