20.Chicken Noodle Soup

"Hey Jirongie!",you chirped,while entering the cafè hand in hand with Taehyung.
"Oh hey Y/n!—and dude-whose-name-I-forgot",he said looking up from the computer.
Taehyung clenched his fist without realising that you were clutching onto his hand,"oww!Tae!"

"Oh sorry jagi",he chuckled,letting go of your hand.You sure got flustered and left before he could realise it,leaving him in giggles.

You put on your apron and saw customers finally pouring in."Here comes the herd",you warned Jinyoung.He gave a nod and started taking the orders,some take aways and some ordering in.

Taehyung took a seat near the huge glass display.

"His name is Taehyung..you said you forgot",You told Jinyoung while walking past him."I know..just wanted to get him pissed",he laughed,typing away in the computer while an old lady over the counter kept glancing at the both of you carelessly.You smacked his head and went towards the a set of teenagers who had just taken a seat."What would you like sir?",you asked with a pen and notepad occupying your hands.

"Fives cappuccinos and One caramel machhiato please",one of them said after taking a glance at the menu.He kept eyeing up and down,until you decided to walk away feeling quite disturbed.

You prepared their order and hesitantly took the tray over before a hand stopped you midway,"I didn't like the way that guy looked at you.Let me take it",Jinyoung said.
"It's fine..look after the counter.",you said and walked away before he could refuse.

"Here's your order sir",you said,placing the tray down on the table and turned your heels around.You felt a hand wrap around your wrist and pull you back,making you face the boy up close."Don't leave pretty girl",he said,the rest of his friends snickered,looking at him having you under control.

You frowned,maybe you could use your powers.

No..I can't do that.That would gain too much attention.

You struggled to free your hand from his grip but he kept tugging it back to it's position.Suddenly,you felt someone's presence behind you.

Taehyung

"Leave her alone",he said.

Definitely Taehyung.

"Who invited you here?",the boy snickered.

"Oh..a little birdy told me that my girlfriend is in trouble",he said before collapsing his palm on the boy's cheek real hard.You got free from his grip and stumbled back,nearly falling on Taehyung before he caught you up.
The boy's friend's were startled and ready to throw fists at Taehyung and one of them actually did punch him right in the gut when Taehyung was distracted by the others charging towards him.

Oh no you didn't

Taehyung looked at the boy with wrath building up in him.He started charging towards him before you stopped him.

"Someone's gotta teach them manners",you smiled innocently and raised your hand towards them.Or so...more like raised a particular finger.You heard Taehyung gasp from behind and you chuckled.

The toothless smile on your face turned into a sly grin before you used your power on them.You laid your concentration on their eyes,getting them under your control.

"Get onto the table and dance to this song",You said.They obliged,and waited for you to turn on the song.
You smirked before playing one of your favourites.

Chicken noodle soup : jhope ft.Becky G
___________________
0:00.                                       4:29

They started making weird chicken sounds and flapping their arms around.One guy literally fell on to the floor trying to fly.

The customers,Jinyoung,Taehyung and you started laughing your noses off looking at them playing the fool.Though the customers and Jinyoung didn't quite know how they agreed to do it,they enjoyed it.Some recorded it and probably posted it on social media.Time for these boys to bid their reputation good bye.

"That's enough",you said and clicked your fingers infront of their faces.

"H-how did I get on the table?",one of them said.

They noticed the customers having raised their phones up and got down,humiliated.Their faces turned red and completely forgot about the situation earlier.They quickly took off leaving the customers a cracker jack image in their minds to laugh at later.

"That.....was......awesome",Taehyung said inbetween his laughs,clutching onto his stomach.

"Thanks for standing up for me",you said,smiling at him.He smiled back and motioned towards Jinyoung,"That guy told me about it cause he had a line of customers waiting to order",he said."So he was the little birdy?",you said and burst into laughter with him.

"Maybe he isn't bad after all",Taehyung mumbled.

"Aww..don't forget me when you date him",you teased."What the actual—Oh hell no!!Ew no!No way!that guy??nahh!",he kept on mumbling.

[A/N]
Hey peaches!
How have you been?
I'm sorry I didn't update! (;'ٹ')
Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Check out my intro for "Destined To Love J.Jk X Reader" and give me your opinion about it!

Peace out!✌🏻