17.Jisoo

"Seokjin...Jin-ah!",you shook Jin's hand continuosly."What do you want?",he asked straight away,eyes darted straight towards the screen,killing the other players one by one.

"Now that I can look after myself,do you mind if I start working at the cafè again?",you asked him.
"Wait a second",he said,finally putting joystick away,obviously after winning it.

Him and his stick of happiness—I mean 'joystick'

"It's been long since I talked to Jisoo too",you said,giving him an innocent smile.
"Fine..but don't be late.Call me if anything",he said to which you nodded and dashed off to your room.You threw a coat over your shoulder and walked out of the dorm,inhaling the fresh air.

You walked off to the cafè with a huge smile plastered across your face.Something in there made you smile,maybe it was Jisoo?

You opened the glass door,once reaching the cafè.You went in and talked to Jisoo for a while.

"Hey Jis!",you said,jumping onto her back while she was preparring an order.She reluctantly put you back down,nearly stumbling on the order.
"You finally decided to work again?",she asked.
"Well hello to you too and yes..I missed this place.",you said,sniffing the fragrance of the coffee in the air.

"Get to work Y/n-ah...I'm tired!Why don't you take over for me?I'll take the orders.",she asked."Sure..kay.I'll get to work",you said putting on an apron.

"One Americano and Three lattes..come on!Get to work!",she pushed you into the kitchen.
"Okay woman!I'm doing it!chill!"

"I'm still older than you..respect",she said,keeping her head high."By three months",you rolled your eyes at her.
"Still",she smiled sheepishly and went away to give the orders.
She walked around the cafetaria keeping the food trays on the respective tables,while you prepared the orders.
There was a sudden noise of glasses collapsing on to the floor,and people gasping.You ran towards the counter from the kitchen to see what had happened.

The situation infront of you was beyond control.Jisoo had her head hung low,with two trays on the floor and the cups shattered into pieces.She slowly looked up,her entire eyes turned as black as the night sky.

That can't be Ava

She flashed a stretched smile,creeping the customers.The customers went out of the cafè as soon as possible,as if nothing had happened.

Hopefully no one would report this cafè.
Hopefully.

She turned her head and looked at you with anger rushing through her veins.She stretched her lips even more,if that's even possible.

"J-jisoo?",you asked.

"She's not here anymore",her voice sounded like a male.A familiar one.

The one in my dreams.
No!NO!

You looked at her with wide eyes,anger raged into you.If animations existed in real life,there would be steam coming out of your ears right now.

She suddenly sprinted out of the shop.she ran.Just like that.You snatched the apron off of you and threw it onto the ground,sprinting off behind her.
She ran through the streets inhumanly.You looked to the side and saw a truck coming straight towards her.

"Stop!STOP!",you shouted.By the time you had reached infront of the truck,she had run far away.The tires of the truck screeched as it stopped nearly and inch towards you.The driver started scolding you from inside the truck but you could care less.

You kept running behind her,leaving the truck behind.You ran your hand through your hair as you saw her running towards the alley way.The same alley where Taehyung's secret place was.

After a pause,you sprinted into the alley.She stood right at the dead end.Right near the wines.You took slow steps in,looking around.

Big,red letters were painted on the walls saying,'I want you','You belong to me'.
You walked ahead,reaching for her shoulders.
"Jisoo..it's me..p-please snap out of it",you said,tears finding it's way down your cheek.

She turned around giving you a clear view of the wine covered wall.But it wasn't covered with wines.Infact,the entrance was closed with bricks.
You banged on the wall,but to no avail,it was as if the entrance was never there.

Your gaze darted back towards her."What did you do?",you asked."I want you to understand that I'm capable of doing anything",she said.She walked closer towards you,her hands reaching towards your neck,before completely having you choking for air.She lifted you up saying,"Even it means killing you..love",she said,grinning wickedly.You looked down at her piercing gaze.

Not this time..you monster.

You transformed your brown orb into half blue,gaze never leaving her eyes."What are you doing to me?",the male voice in her started to fade.

Looks like he's not powerful in another body.

Once she was completely under your control,she let you down.You coughed continuesly and caught onto your breath.You pulled her into a concerning hug and let her go.
"Go home..you should remember nothing of this",you demanded.She nodded,and walked away as if nothing had happened.

You backed against the wall and felt something on it.You turned around with a horrorful expression,only to see the wines.

Wait.Wines?

You looked at it with confusion.It wasn't there when he had taken over her body.But it's here now.The entrance was there too,with no bricks sealing it.You looked around and found the letters missing too.

It was all an illusion.
He was in my head all this time.

"I'm going to have a serious conversation with Mr.Grudge now",you said to yourself,heaving out a breath,and walked into the secret place for some air.

[A/N]
Hey peaches!
Sorry I couldn't update.School just started and I gotta concentrate on studies now.But I'll try to update whenever I can.
Support me with your votes and a special thanks to _Alexa_Stars_ McLean78 Aesthetic_badgirl and __POTATO_HEAD__ for voting in every chapter and for the loving comments too..I really appreciate it.
Anyways..hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Peace out✌🏻