25.Behind bars

The heat increased as another wave of hot air washed across your face.The head-splitting pain in your head didn't seem to come to an end.

You opened your eyes,slowly adjusting to the dark,heated surrounding.You lifted yourself up from the hard,hot floor."W-where am I?What happened?",you asked yourself,figuring no one was around.

You looked around you.At the far end,there stood a spiky throne.The breeze was hot as hell.

Damn!I'm in hell..
Hell fire..
Literally

"You're finally awake",a voice echoed from behind the throne.The shadowy figure walked closer to the light held upon the throne and took a seat.Now his face was fully visible to you.

He had pale skin,with his hair swept back.He wore a black cardigan-like outfit that he dragged across the floor with a black hood.The outfit was embroided with gold linings that represented royalty.Black smoke surrounded his feet,it seemed as if he was floating.Not to mention the fully black coloured eyes.

Not to mention the fully black coloured eyes

He simply resembled great authority.

You stood up and walked towards the throne.
"Why did you have to choose me?",you asked.

He looked at you,his eyes piercing holes into your head."Your mother...she too had your half-demonous blood.She was chosen before you....ten years ago..she had a husband and you on earth..The demons killed him..so she gave you away thinking that would keep you safe..but you ended up right back to me.."

Ten years ago?
That means...the girl that old lady mentioned..was my mom?

"She died....Five years ago or so..",he chuckled evily."She just couldn't live up to our customs".

"And what makes you think I can live up to your stupid customs?",you gritted your teeth.

He stood up from the throne and walked towards you with his head held up high.Once he reached you,he leaned down to your height with a dangerously small distance between the two of you.

"Oh you don't have to live up to them...just try to survive",he reached for your forehead with his index finger and traced it down to your chin while you stood frozen for a minute before yanking his hand away from your face.

"Do whatever you want with me..I'm useless..just don't hurt the boys..and one more thing..where the f(13+)k am I?",you said.

He stood up straight."The demon realm".

He's close enough..maybe I can hypnotise him?

You looked into his eyes,piercing through it.You didn't feel that frosty feeling in your eyes when your eyes turn blue anymore.In fact,your eyes didn't turn blue at all.

You frowned.

What's happening?
Why isn't it working?

"Oh dear...you're powerless here.Ava is not here with you anymore",he stretched his lips into a wide creepy smile."And you'll be my wife in no time",and with a click of his fingers,you floated in the air,the black smoke surrounded you just like how it had happened in the dorm back in earth.

You struggled to get down,but nothing worked.
He walked forward,and the smoke lifted you along with him.You grunted when it seemed as if he was taking you into a much darker place.

"W-where are you taking me you black-dressed-buffalo?",you groaned.He didn't utter a single word despite your effortless struggle.

Finally,he came to a stop infront of what seemed like a dungeon.

He snapped his fingers and pointed towards the dungeon.The smoke threw you into the jail and dissapeared into thin air.He locked the door and looked at you.

You rushed towards the bars and held it tight.
"Is this how you treat your wife you Mothertrucker?!"

He smiled again,creepily."Here..women are powerless..and you'll get to feel just what your petty mother went through",he walked away after uttering the words that etched deep into your heart.

I'm helpless!
I'm useless!
I'm a nobody...

You slid down the brick wall,and held your knees close to your chest.
"Someone....help me",you whispered while tears streamed down your face.

-Meanwhile-

"Is he awake?",Jhope asked,looking at the unconcious boy on the white bed with a pitiful expression.

"He's coming to his senses",Jin replied.The doctor left the ward to give them some space.

The boy slowly opened his eyes,adjusting to the bright light."Where am I?What am I?Who am I?Does panda express still exist?okay I went too far..",he mumbled.

"He never changes",Jungkook muttered.
After a second or so,realisation hit him like a truck.
"Hyung..Why am I here?",he asked,turning towards Jin."First..you answer me boy!Why did you try to kill yourself?",he asked.

"Kill myself?..when did I—OH GOD THERE IS A CUT ON MY WRIST!I'M GOING TO DIE!Tell everyone that I knew that I love them!",he shouted and closed his eyes as if he was dying.

"Oh shut up hyung..you're not dying..Tell us what happened in there?Where is Y/n noona?"Jungkook shook his shoulders.

"Y/n?where is she?I don't know what happened...who did this to my hand?",he asked.

"You locked yourself in the room..and Y/n came in and locked the door with you.After a while she shouted for us to smash the door open...But when we got there..you were unconcious and Y/n..she was no where to be found..like poof!Disappeared!",Namjoon explained.

"WHAT?WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE THEN?LET'S GO SEARCH FOR HER!",Taehyung tried to rip himself off of the tubes attached to his hand,before being pushed back to the bed by Jin.

"You are going no where young man.Besides..Yoongi and Jimin are looking for Y/n..",Jin said.

"Any news?",Taehyung asked,but jin shook his head no.

They sighed,and jumped back to life when they heard the door bust open.Yoongi and Jimin came in.

"You could've opened the door softly!we don't own this place you know!..any news of Y/n?"Jin whispered.

They looked down.."No..we looked every where..she's no where to be found",Yoongi said running a hand through his hair.

"F(13+)k this..we have to find her!"

[A/N]
Hey peaches!
I know I'm a boring author but bare with me!
Hope you enjoyed the chapter!
Have a great day!

Peace out!✌🏻