29.Unite

"Damn..where are they?",Yoongi asked,groaning in boredom.They had already arrived within minutes,while the other group was yet to come.

"There's still time..Ava said two hours..",Namjoon said as he rested on an old chair in the basement.

After thirty minutes or so they heard footsteps down the staircase.They were alerted and exchanged glances before picking up anything they found terrorising.

Yoongi picked up a pole,ready to swing it and waited for them to come down.
"We didn't find anyth—OH MY HEAD!",Taehyung screeched when he realised his head was inches away from the pole in Yoongi's hands.

"It's us!Chill!You almost killed me hyung!",He said,while Yoongi put the pole away.
"We searched everywhere—Were you trying to hit us with that HUGE POT?",Jin pointed at the pot Namjoon was holding,ready to hit them too,with a horrorful expression.

"I didn't find anything else",He shrugged.
Yoongi looked at the pot Namjoon was holding,
"Isn't that the pot you tripped on when we were looking for Y/n?",He asked.
"Yeah..It looks cute..so I took it",Namjoon shrugged again.

"Stop!Please!Now tell me..did you guys find anything?",Ava asked.
"Yeah..I think we know where Y/n is..There was a door with two armed guards infront of it..That must be it right?",Jungkook said.

"Yes..that's the dungeon.Now how are we supposed to get past the guards?",Ava said.She felt herself getting weaker,her body almost dissapearing,and fell onto an old chair.

"AVA!",Jin shouted as he went towards her.
"Are you okay?",Jimin asked."I need to get to Y/n...",she said.
"We'll get you there..first..we have to make a plan",Taehyung said.

"This will help",Yoongi shrugged,pointing at the pole.

"No thanks",Ava sighed.

"I think I have a plan",Namjoon said..looking at the rest with a smolder expression.

"Then we'll go with yours Doctor Bravestone!",Ava showed thumbs up towards Namjoon while the others snickered at the name.

"What's the name supposed to mean?",Namjoon asked confusedly.

"Look who didn't watch Jumanji",Jimin shook his head dissapointedly.

"What's jumanji?",Namjoon asked,earning a gasp from everyone.

"Shut your mouth hyung!you are killing me with your words!",Jungkook said dramatically.

"YO!PEOPLE!My Human twin is suffering there!And I'm suffering here!",Ava shouted.

"I'm surprised no one found us when you people are shouting like psychopaths",Yoongi mumbled.

———————————————————-

"Are you sure about this Namjoon?",Ava asked.
"Yes..fifty percent sure",Namjoon whispered back."The other fifty?",Ava asked.

"The other fifty is the possibility of us getting killed",Namjoon said.

Ava stiffened as they reached the guards.

"What are you three doing here?",one of the guard asked.

Three?

Ava looked to the side to see Yoongi too had sneaked up behind them even after she told him to stay with the others.

"Good day..Guard sir demon person",Namjoon said.

Ava almost face palmed herself and Yoongi whispered under his breath,"I swear to god".

"His majesty told us to feed the prisoner..Since he didn't want Y/—the prisoner to die before he even start torturing her",Namjoon bowed.