Chapter 7 - Revelation

3rd Person POV

Y/N was staring at the ceiling. He couldn't believe the events that had transpired a few days prior. Leon Kuwata, the Ultimate Baseball Star, had murdered Sayaka Maizono, and had been sentenced to a horrible execution. The lifeless body of Leon hanging from the pillar, while the other students were forced to watch that gruesome spectacle unfold was... despair inducing. But they couldn't give up hope now. They had to find some way out of this hellish nightmare, and punish the mastermind for what they had done.

Just then, Y/N heard a knock on the door. He got up of his bed, and slowly made his way over to the door. He hesitantly opened it, and saw that Junko was there. Y/N felt sorry for Junko, after all she had had a near-death experience then watched as one of her classmates was killed.

Y/N: Oh, hey Junko. What are you doing here?

Junko: H-Hey Y/N. I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out...

Junko turned away, a slight blush emerging as she rubbed her arm.

Y/N: Yeah sure, I'll hang out. Where do you want to go?

Junko: Ermmm...I was think-

She was cut off by Monokuma's annoying voice, blaring through the speaker system, telling them all to go to the gym.

Y/N: Well I guess we're going there. Not like we have a choice anyway... come on let's go.

Y/N held out his hand, which Junko grabbed onto with a firm grip. Way too firm for someone like the Ultimate Fashionista.... Y/N could see that Junko's blush had grown even more, so he ignored that thought for now.

Y/N: Can I ask you something?

Junko: Yeah, what's up?

Y/N:....Are you ok?

Junko: Of course I am, why?

Y/N: Well you haven't said much since, you know...the incident...

Junko: *sigh* Well I'm trying my best. After all, how would you cope if you were almost impaled by spears? It's just...I'm scared ok?

Y/N: It's perfectly fine to be, considering the situation we're all in. We will make it out of here, I promise.

Junko:...Thanks Y/N. 

The two of them entered the gym, still holding hands, to see...something...

Y/N: What the hell is going on?

Monokuma: Okay! Lift your arms up, and down! One, two, three, four!

Taka: One, two, three, four!

Monokuma: Now reach waaay up, and bend waaay down! Tighten those muscles! Let's add a little strength, a little speed to those young bodies of yours. Ahh, doesn't this just feel great?! Being stuck inside like this, you gotta make sure to stay healthy!

Y/N: So what's happening right now? This is...

Junko: Strange, you're right.

Y/N: Ermmm...Junko....You can let go of my hand now...

Junko didn't even realise she was still holding it, and took her hand away, blushing profusely.

Junko: Oh uh...sorry...

Y/N: It's fine, don't worry.

Makoto: Just get to the point, Monokuma? Did you really call all of us down here to exercise?

Monokuma: Of course not! You think I have that kind of free time on my hands?!

Makoto: Okay, so then...