Chapter 9 - The (Ten) Million Dollar Question

Y/N POV

I walked into the dining hall, surrounded by Chihiro, Mukuro and Celeste. We came to an agreement that Chihiro could be a part of the relationship, which was turning into a harem by this point. Not that I didn't mind, I liked them all, and they seemed to tolerate each other. Hopefully, they don't kill each other for my undying affection. That reminded of what Monokuma had said to me. Apparently I was his love, or rather the person controlling him. I wonder what that meant, but it didn't seem good.

Mukuro: So what do you guys wanna do today?

Celeste: I don't know, Mukuro dear. Presumably just have some tea and keep to myself. But Y/N could join me if he wants. Would you two like to join me?

Chihiro: Sure I'll join. Although, I might seem out of it, because I'm working on something.

Y/N: What is it?

Chihiro: Something that could maybe help us in the long run. I'll explain later.

Me and Mukuro both look confused. I was about to say something but was interrupted by Mondo shouting.

Mondo: Oh, you must have big balls tryna tell me what to do! Hey Y/N, come here we need you for a minute!

I don't understand why Mondo wants to speak to me, considering what happened last night.

Y/N: Oh, hey Mondo. What is it?

Mondo: We need a rep, and you're the first one to show up, so you get the job.

Y/N: Job? For what?

Mondo: Goody-two-shoes here has been talking shit about me since day one. Thinks I lack self-control or some crap.

Taka: Of course you do. If you had self-control you wouldn't answer every challenge with your fists!

Mondo: Yeah?! Says the guy who yells all the damn time! I've got more self-control than you do, asshole!

Taka: That'll be the day!

Mondo: Okay, let's throw down then! Prove you got what I don't got!

Taka: I accept your challenge!

Y/N: Wait, you're not gonna start punching each other, are you?

Mondo: Hell no I ain't stupid! After all, I can't do shit with my hands cause of what your devil buddy did to me last night!

Belial: Always a pleasure, Owada.

Mondo: There's a bathhouse on the 1st floor, right? With a sauna inside?

Taka: I see...a simple endurance contest, is it? We're going to see who can stay in the sauna the longest, am I right?!

Mondo: Goddamn straight! Y/N, you're comin with us!

Before I could react, Mondo and Taka grabbed my arms and dragged me towards the sauna.

Chihiro: Y/N! Are you gonna be ok?!

Y/N: Yeah...I think, anyway. I'll be back as soon as I can, promise! Just stay right there, the three of you!!!

We eventually ended up at the bathhouse, my arms aching from when the pair dragged me to the sauna.

Y/N: So...you're still gonna go through with this?

Mondo: Hell yeah, we are! In fact, let's make things interesting! We're gonna battle...with our clothes on!

Taka: T-That's idiotic! Suicidal!

Mondo: What, you afraid?

Taka: You're going to regret this!