The Smut.

Why must I do this to myself? Oh well, here's some smut that I promised that I won't be proud of. SCREW YOU BRAIN!

3RD PERSON POV

Without any prompt, Junko dived onto Y/N, crashing her lips against him.

Y/N: I will miss you, my Queen. I will miss everything about you...

Y/N began to kiss back, then started making his way down her neck and collarbone, leaving hickeys all over. All the while, Junko's hands had made their way down to his trousers, starting to rub his growing erection through his pants. Y/N groaned, before ripping off his queen's black cardigan and tossing it aside. Junko snickered a bit before changing her personality, staring up at Y/N with puppy-dog eyes.

Junko: Oh my, you're vewy bwutal today. Can I do something to help you calm down, pwease? I'll do anything you want...

Y/N: Well, just stay stood up for now, my Queen. I wanna try something...

With that, he tore off her dress shirt to reveal that she had no bra on. She must have been prepared for this for a while. He silently chuckled to himself, before he began to suck on one of her nipples, while tweaking the other with his index finger and thumb. Junko gasped for a second, before she began to unbuckle his trousers. He moved further and further down, kissing every inch of her, in his eyes, perfect body, before stopping just above Junko's cunt. Junko looked down on him, before grabbing a crown and placing it on her head.

Junko: You are bowing down to me? You are on your knees? Oh how far the mighty have fallen!

Y/N: The only time I will ever get down on my knees is for you. Now, spread your legs. 

Junko chucked the crown to one side, before eagerly spreading her legs to reveal a pair of black, lacy panties. Y/N began to pull them down, torturously slow, all the while kissing her groin and the area around her pussy. She moaned very loudly, all while gripping Y/N's hair, pulling it slightly.

Junko: Come on, I know you wanna eat this pussy for breakfast, lunch and dinner! It's all yours, after all.

Y/N didn't even respond as he forcefully began to eat her out, tongue licking every inch of her vagina, all while Junko was screaming and moaning her head off. He then shoved his ring and middle finger into her pussy, moving it in and out of it very fast and hard. 

Junko: Y-Y-Yes...keep...g-going...Don't stop pleaseee!

He didn't, he just went harder and faster, his tongue licking her clit with ferocity. Junko could barely breathe. She didn't care if she died there and then, after all death is the true  despair. And anyway, if she died at the hands of her lover, her king, she didn't mind one bit. 

Junko: Oh my god....Oh my god....Babe, I'm gonna....I'm gonna cum!!!

Her eyes squinted and her vision went white, before she came, squirting cum all over Y/N's face and hands. Y/N chuckled darkly, before standing up. Junko was panting, trying to catch her breath.

Y/N: You're not usually a squirter, are you? Was it that good?

Junko shakily took out her glasses and put them on with a shaky hand.

Junko: Of...course it was... After all, you are 28.6% more sexually active than the average male, therefore you know your way around a girl's body. Now then...it's my turn.

Junko threw her glasses off, before getting on HER knees and pulling down his trousers and boxers, revealing his dick standing to attention.

Junko: Oh my....you're vewy hard today. Don't worry, I'll take GOOD care of you. Aahhhh~

Junko took the majority of Y/N's dick in her mouth, her hand clasped around the parts that weren't. Her mouth was perfect for blowjobs, she was the perfect female after all. Y/N moaned loudly, gripping Junko's hair. She deepthroated it for a few moments, before pulling off, gasping for air. She then began to lick the tip and up and down his dick, her puppy dog eyes looking up at Y/N, who was enjoying every second of it. During the middle of it, Y/N had an idea.

Y/N: Get on my throne.

Junko: What?

Y/N: On the throne now, slut.

Junko: Of course, my king.

Junko sat down on the throne of skulls, legs spread wide apart. She seductively curled her finger, almost beckoning him to her. Y/N complied without a second thought, running up to the throne and leaning down to kiss her. Junko broke the kiss, and leaned her face next to the side of his head, whispering to him sweet nothings and biting his ear. Eventually, she put the crown on once again and cleared her throat.

Junko: As this pathetic and hopeless world's Queen of Despair, I demand you fuck me right now. 

Y/N: Of course, my Queen. Anything for you.

He lined up his dick and thrust into her with force, making the crown fall off Junko's head and making her scream with both pain and pleasure. He went on like that for several minutes, Junko becoming a living breathing mess, tongue hanging out of her mouth. She'd become some overwhelmed with pleasure, she didn't even realise that Y/N was calling her name, til he slapped her, thrusting her back into reality.

Y/N: I was saying that I'm about to cum, where do you want it?

Junko: Inside, please! Inside! Claim me, my King! Please claim me!

With that, Junko wrapped her legs around Y/N's waist, pushing him deeper inside of her. That pushed him over the edge, cum shooting into Junko's pussy. Y/N pulled out, cum dripping out of Junko's pussy. He bent over and kissed her lightly on the cheek.

Y/N: How was that?

Junko stood up, rather precariously at first, cum streaming down her leg. She walked over to her throne and sat down. 

Junko: It was...amazing. Thank you...my King....

Y/N: You're very much welcome. Now, what shall we do now?

Junko gave a devilish grin, before clapping. In an instant, the servant known as Nagito came into the room and bowed.

Nagito: What would you wish of me, my Monarchs?

Junko: Bring us Haiji Towa. We want to have a few...words with him.

Nagito: At once, my lady...

******

Forgive me, lord. This was my first attempt at writing smut and honestly, I will never write another one. I'm sorry but it's just...disgusting and...despair...inducing. Nevermind that, Chapter 17 will be out soon, but that is gonna have to wait until next time, so thank you very much for reading, and I'll see you guys, gals and non-binary pals in the next chapter!
-B