Chapter 12 - Death of a Warrior

3RD PERSON POV

Monokuma: Good morning, everyone! It is now 7 a.m. and nighttime is officially over! Time to rise and shine! Get ready to greet another beee-yutiful day!

The morning announcement rang out through the school once again. Y/N hadn't got much sleep last night. Sakura...was the traitor? The thought seemed impossible but...it was true. Sighing heavily, he got up, did his daily regimen, and stepped out the dorm. As soon as he did though...

???: UWAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!

Y/N: What the-? Was that someone screaming? It sounded like it came from the dining hall. He rushed over to see Genocide Jill standing over a cowering Hina, scissors in hand with an evil and manic grin on her face.

Y/N: What's going on here?!

Hiro: Ah, Y/N! We got a big problem, man!

Mukuro, Chihiro and Celeste entered the room, each with a varying degree of shock on their faces.

Chihiro: Are you okay?! What happened?

Hiro: Toko and Hina... they both started to argue, and then out came to the crazier one!

At that, Toko's head turned around to face the group, her wide red irises piercing their souls.

GJ: Oh, how nice of you to join us! Now tell Tits McGee here to take a powder, otherwise I'm liable to snip those sweater puppies right of her chest! I'll start cutting. And cutting, and cutting, and indulging myself for who knows how long! I mean, her giant balloons are a little too perfect, aren't they?! I might be flat, but at least mine are real!

Mukuro: Asahina! Are you ok? Let's get you to the nurse's office. C'mon, Hiro. Help us!

Hiro: Huh? Oh, s-sure.

With that, they took Hina to the nurse's office, Genocide Jack's abrasive laughter chasing them out of the room. By the time they finished taking care of Hina's injury in the nurse's office she seemed to have finally regained her composure.

Chihiro: There we go! You're lucky it wasn't something more serious.

Belial: Chihiro is correct. Tis but a scratch.

Hiro: Ahaha! If I didn't shoot under that table and yell, you would've been dead meat! Guess I saved the day!

Hina: Gee, there was a coward when I needed one... A thousand thanks to you, sir.

Hiro: So sarcastic! That just makes you sound even MORE hostile!

Makoto: Hey, Hina...what the heck happened? Why were you fighting?

Asahina: ...Come on. I'm sure you can guess.

Mukuro: Because of Sakura?

Asahina: Jill was saying such...mean and despicable things. Things about my...my best friend!

Hina's eyes started welling up with tears. And just as the tears were on the brink of spilling over, the door to the nurse's office burst open. And there she stood before us...

Sakura: Asahina! Are you alright? What happened?

Hina: Oh! N-Nothing, it's not a big deal...!

Sakura: Who...Who did this to you? Tell me...What's the meaning of this?!

Hiro: What are you looking at me for?! I-It wasn't me! It was Genocide Jill! It's all that demented murderous fiend's fault!

Sakura: To think Asahina...was hurt because of my treacherous deeds...This degree of villainy is...UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!!!