Chapter 8 - How to Love a Daemon

3rd Person POV

It had been a couple of days since Y/N's secret was revealed, much to everyone's shock. He admitted that a summoning went wrong, but they didn't think it went THAT wrong. They mostly stayed away from him, wishing not to face the daemon's wrath. But a select few did, them being Chihiro, Junko, and Makoto. But there was one individual which surprised nearly everyone.

Celestia.

Over the course of several days, she had grown closer to Y/N, for some reason. They all thought it would ludicrous and insane, but Celeste didn't care. Because, and she rather hated to admit it, she had a slight crush on him. Everyone could she that the daemonologist had a  massive crush on her, but they didn't expect that the feeling would be mutual. At that moment, Celeste and Y/N were sat at a separate table to the rest of the students, waiting for some royal milk tea being prepared by Hifumi.

Y/N: So...what is it you wanted to talk about?

Celeste: Well I was actually wanted to talk to...the daemon...

Belial: What do you want, gambler?

Celeste: Ah, hello. My question is this: How would you feel if I-

Hifumi: Here you go. Two cups of royal milk tea.

Celeste: Oh. Thank you Hifumi. 

Y/N and Celeste picked up the cups and took a sip of the milk tea, and spat it out at the exact same time, before Celeste dropped her cup, smashing it into several pieces. Everyone's heads turned to see the drama happening at the other side of the room.

Celeste: Serving us this....swill was a culinary slap in the face.

Belial: Henceforth, our milk tea will be simmered in milk and not just slopped into a cup, do you understand?

Hifumi: Well...It's a lot of work for-

Celeste/Belial: GO MAKE IT AGAIN YOU CORPULENT BOOTLICKER!

Hifumi: A-At once. Please don't kill me, please don't kill me!

Celeste: I'm so glad we came to a mutual understanding...

Y/N looked towards the group, all mouths agape.

Y/N: O-Oh sorry guys...carry on what you were doing.

Y/N turned back to face Celeste to see her giggling into her hand.

Celeste: My my, are you always this humble, my dear?

Y/N: W-Well I mean t-this is really the first time I've had to be careful with people knowing my...secret.

Celeste: Which of course is no longer a secret. But I must admit I am impressed with you. I no longer consider you a Rank-D individual. In fact...

Celeste then held Y/N's human hand, making their fingers interlink.

Celeste: I see you as a Rank-A person.

Y/N had a cherry red hue covering his entire face by this point. Belial was internally howling with laughter.

Y/N: Is that...good?

Celeste: It is. Only one person has been as a Rank-A person, and that is you Y/N dear.

Y/N: Well...ermmm... T-Thank you Celestia! I'm honoured...

Celeste: As you should. You see, I have a little...confession to make...

Y/N: And what is it?

Celeste: I-