Chapter 19.5 - What If?

Y/N POV

My mind is jumbled and all over the place. Angels fight with devils on thing and one thing only.

DESPAIR or HOPE?

Y/N: Ha...Ahahah...AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Chihiro: Y/N? Y/N?!

Junko: Yes! Are you joining me?! At long last!

Y/N: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Oooh, I can't breathe! Someone get me oxygen, stat! AHAHAHAH! Well, my answer is simple. I choose...

DESPAIR.

Makoto: W.....What did you just say?!

Chihiro: No...you don't mean that! You don't! 

Y/N: Oh but I do, trap boy! Do I sound like I'm lying?! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Mukuro: No, you can't be....You're...you're-

Y/N: YOU'RE?! YOU'RE?! Shut it you fat, stupid, ugly bitch!

Mukuro: .....Fat? Stupid? Ugly? That's me in a nutshell...

Y/N: And anyway I made a promise a long time ago. I promised I would return to my Queen and indeed I have. Now, I see the despair in all your faces and it's....fantastic. AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Now then, I think it's time....

Kyoko: For what?

Y/N: Why PUNISHMENT TIME OF COURSE! YOU ALL VOTED WRONG THEREFORE YOU ALL GET PUNISHED!

Byakuya: No that's not right! It's Junko, she killed the seventeenth student!

Y/N: Except it was 11037 who killed Sayaka! And you all know what happens if you convict the wrong person!

Junko: Well then, let's give it everything we got! It's....

Junko and Y/N: PUNISHMENT TIME!!!!

Makoto: But no... this isn't-

Y/N: No ifs no buts no coconuts, Eggy! You voted wrong so you all die, it's as simple as that!

With that, the chains clamped around each of their necks and pulled them to their individual executions. Mukuro was impaled, Asahina was eaten by sharks, Byakuya died from the cold, Toko was beautifully squished into a fine paste, Celeste got ran over by a fire truck while she thought she was gonna die Versailles Witch style, Kyoko and Makoto got squished in an after school lesson together and Chihiro simply....popped out of existence, for some reason. I don't know how, you guys have as much chance of explaining how than me. But still, their deaths were beautiful...despair inducing

After their execution ended, Junko ran up to me and passionately kissed me. This was it, the way it was meant to be. You could say that it was...preordained for one of a better word.

Y/N: Well, My Queen. I'm back, just like I promised. And I am so happy that you are back in my arms.

Junko: How I missed you so, My King. Your eye is burning the right way too. Now, I bet you are very thirsty after what just happened.

Y/N: Indeed I am. Now...where is my favourite cup?

******

There you go! This is basically what you could call the bad ending of the story, when he falls back to despair and once again become a Monarch of Despair. Hopefully the first chapter of the new story, Wounded Soul will be out later today. But until then, thank you very much for watching and I'll see you guys soon!

-B