Chapter 001.

It was a friday.Thank gods it was the last day of the week,which meant tomorrow I don't have to work at the diner.

I was already serving my last few customers until,the small bell on the entrance door rang once it was opened by a medium tall guy.

"I'm sorry sir we're closed." I said to the guy that was now standing right in front of me.

"Well too bad. Take my order." his voice sounded more like a command than a normal voice.

"I'm sorry?" I say sarcastically.

"Take my order. Or else." he says with a glare

"Or else what? Are you going to beat me up? You can't hit a girl." I say straightening myself up a bit more to make myself seem taller compared to him.

"Doesn't look like I'm seeing a girl." he smirks looking me up and down with defeat in his eyes.

That's it. My blood was boiled red by now.This guy really knows how to make a person angry.

"You know what? I'll take your stupid order.What are you having?" I slowly scan through him which made me notice how hot yet arrogant this guy really was.

He looked more like a bad boy to me. He was wearing a black leather jacket which I'm guessing was his logo.
Also,paired with some black leather boots and a dark green beanie over his dark colored hair,which I only got a small peek at because his hair was barely noticeable.

He had beautiful dark green eyes which looked as if they held mystery in them.

"You done checking me out yet?" he asks raising his eyebrows.

I blush feeling like a red tomato,"I wasn't checking you out." I quickly defend myself.

"Right." I could hear the sarcasm in his voice "Now did you get my order?" he questions.

"Erm,no.Could you repeat it please?" I say in embarrassment.

"Fries,a Cheese Burger and a Chocolate Milkshake." he repeats.

"Okay." I say faking a smile "I'll be back soon." I grin devilishly.

•••••••••

I come back with his order and place it on the table for him.

"Took you long enough." he mutters.

"Excuse me?" I say.

"You heard me." he says,casually taking a bite out of his Cheese Burger.

I grab his Chocolate Milkshake and pour it all over his head including his lap.

"Fuck!" he quickly stands up.

"What the fuck was that for?!" he yells in a loud tone.

"It's called,you be polite and use your manners." I give him a fake smile.

That should teach him a lesson.

"You better be fucking lucky I'm wearing a beanie." he warns "But fuck! My pants." he mutters angrily.

___________________

___________

Hey guys.😊

What do you think about my story? Like it?

Please Vote? Comment?

I would like that a lot.💗🙈

Tell yours friends about my latest story! Pretty please? ☺️❤️

Love you, ••Jennifer••🔀