Chapter 007.

Nathan's P.O.V

I was carrying her drunkly in my arms whilst hers where wrapped around my neck on her way home. I had no clue what had happened to Logan and his girl but man were they drunk.

Today was fun,but there where two things that made me stop and think,

Why is Adriana starving her self? And why didn't she tell me?

I guess we all have secrets we can't tell but will eventually reveal.

The second thing was that she feels the same way towards me the same way I feel towards her.

Besides,I knew she liked me anyway.

I mean, I am attractive aren't I?

"Nathan?" She burst me out of my thoughts and I answered.

"Yes?"

"I love you.I've loved you.I just never told you because I was afraid.I was afraid you wouldn't like me back.You always have that mystery in your eyes.Like you have a horrible past or something.But about the starving myself thing,I do it because I'm worthless.I have no meaning."

"Adriana." I start, "You aren't worthless and aren't meaningless.You have value.You do because you're beautiful.
But I also have a secret too.But I won't reveal it to you like this.I'll wait and you also will wait until I'm ready." I say.

I give her a quick kiss on her forehead before laying her down on her couch and getting her to sleep.

"Nathan?"

"What now?"

"You're the best."

"So are you Ana,so are you."

______________________________

So cute!😭♥️

Kind of short but I tried right?😁

I also want to apologize for all these sucky chapters.😥It will eventually get better.I promise.

I love you guys.😊

Bye for now.

Jennifer.🐘

P.s. I ♥️ elephants!!😍

Ok,bie💘