Chapter 0010.

"Nathan there are guests watching us." I whisper towards him still stuck on my neck.

"I don't give a fuck about what they say." he says huskily.

And did I mention his voice sounded like a million angels singing? No? Well that's exactly what it sounded like.Amazing.

"Nathan-..." I start.

"Alright.I'll get off your amazing smelling neck." he smirks.

"Here are your orders." she smiles politely at the both of us.

"-and here is your whine." she smiles at Nathan.

The lady seemed to look the age of 50 but she looked 30.

"Thanks." he smiles back at the lady right before she left.

"Thank you Nathan." I smile.

"For?" He asks stupidly.

"For this.For everything.You've been so kind and sweet to me,I don't know why but,I like this new Nathan." I smile at the thought of it.

"You don't have to thank me." he says bluntly.

"Of course I do.You're the reason I'm still living.I-...I lo-..."

"Anything else to drink?" The lady asks rudely interrupting me from my conversation with Nathan.

I'm sure she didn't mean it though.Hopefully.

"You guys have any whiskey?If so,I'll have an ice-cold glass of whiskey." he says.

Hasn't he had enough alcohol for the night?

"Okay,ice-cold whiskey coming up." she smiles and nods then walks away towards the bar they had inside which you can see by the view outside.

"Nathan,um,haven't you had too much alcohol for the night? I mean,you've had two glasses of whine and is about to have whiskey." I comment unsure of his reaction.

"Adriana,I'm fine.Don't worry.It's just a little more." he says.

I roll my eyes.I hate guys like this.

I mean,yeah I've gotten drunk before but that was only once.Blame it on Alice,not me.

"Here ya go." she says all southern like.

"Cool.Thanks.I'll have another 2 glasses please." he adds.

"Nathan...!" I warn,"How are we going to drive? What,am I going to have to drive for you?" I grumble.

"I guess." he shrugs carelessly.

~•~

Yeah.He was totally drunk.

We were walking the streets but barely because he would shift side to side once in a while.

"I love youuu!!!" He screams then laughs drunkly.

"Shut-up!" I exclaim holding on to him so he wouldn't fall."Who are you talking to?" I grumble annoyedly.

"Adriana.
You know who she is?If not,let me tell you about her,first of all don't get me started on her beautiful eyes.She has beautiful,gorgeous eyes. A honey brown to be exact.
Especially her face.She's-She's like an angel that fell from the sky and was meant for me to find." he smiles and laughs lightly.

"But,I'm Adriana." I comment then laugh at his reaction.

His eyes quickly bulge,"You are?Well God, your beautiful." he grabs ahold of my face and stares into my eyes which seemed forever to go on for.

"What?" I laugh then smile.

He then also smiles,"I want you.You're the one."

He then slowly inches his face closer to mine and places his soft,warm lips onto mine for a very long time.

I really should't be taking approach of this.

What if it's another Adriana?

My God I'm stupid.

"Nathan,your drunk.You can't kiss me like this." I say nervously.

"Oh,but it's not just the alcohol talking." He smirks.

_____________________________

So I stayed up late to write this all for you guys.😊(it was already written the day before.)

Oh & this update is a bit early since I will be very busy the rest of the week.

Thanks for the support!
♡☻
Jenniferxx.