Chapter 002.

It's been about 5 days since I've heard about that arrogant,rude guy that was here last time.

I still remember pouring that Milkshake all over him.

Ahh. . . Good times.

I was cleaning the diner tables since clearly there was no one yet. We opened at 7:20am. and closed at 11:30pm.

It was 7:00 o'clock.

I was wearing my apron around my waist which showed I was the waitress at the diner.

I was taking a break before getting ready to take orders until someone came through the door.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, "It's closed,we open until 7:20. It's 7:10 don't you see?" I say with distaste in my voice.

I still didn't know this guy's name and he seriously pissed me off and he wasn't getting on my good side.

"I can wait for 20 minutes." he says plainly.

"No, you can't." I say with a glare. "See, the thing is, you have to wait outside until we open." I say raising my brows,faking a happy voice.

"Well no matter what I'm staying here, I need to talk to you." he says in a serious voice.

Was he serious.Talk?To me? No way. Even thinking about it gives me the shivers. What if he wanted to beat me up for yesterday?

"Dream on. You can wait, but I'll make sure your the last customer to get served." I fake smile,slightly checking him out again.

Today,he was,again,wearing the same black leather jacket with some black Converse and a black v-neck tee under his jacket.

This guy must really like black.

His hair was finally visible since he wasn't wearing a beanie today. His hair looked so. . . soft.

"Quit checking me out. It's creepy." he makes a face of disgust.

"I was not checking you out. Trust me, that would be the last thing I do on earth." I lied. He looked hot and I couldn't help checking him out. He was just so attractive... Besides that nasty and arrogant attitude.

"Right." he says with sarcasm dripping out of his voice.

"So. . ." I trail off biting my lower lip nervously. "Are you going to actually wait?" I question.

"No fucking shit." he says with an attitude.

"So, um, your not mad?" I ask.

"About what?" he asks.

"Yesterday." I say referring to the MilkShake incident.

"Nah." he says plainly

"Nah?" I say making it sound more like a question.

"Yeah. It's cool. I don't care." he says.

"Oh." was all I could say leaving an awkward silence between us.

"Hey, I, well you never told me your name." he smirks.

"Why should I tell you?" I say.

"I just want to know." he shrugs.

I think about telling him my name until I finally decided,"Adriana."

"What's your name?" I ask.

"And why should I tell you?" he smirks,mimicking my sentence previous sentence.

"Just wanna know." I smirk back.

"Nathan." he says.

"Now, can we talk yet?" he says in a cold voice.

"I'm at work right now but,you could maybe wait until my shift is over. I get out early today." I say.

"Cool.I'll wait." he says casually.

~•~

I had finally finished my shift which ended at 5:00pm.

I was just finished on serving my last customer.

"Here you go. One Waffle, a Strawberry Milkshake and one Scrambled Egg." I smile politely at the guy in front of me.

"Thank you gorgeous. Would you maybe want to go out sometime beautiful?" he smirks.

That was surprising. No guy at the Diner, has ever asked me out on a date.

"I-um." I was stuck on deciding what to say until I get cut off by a tough voice.

"She's with me dick-head, so you might as well back off before this fist makes contact with your face." he grits his teeth.

Nathan. What is he doing?

Jesus,don't kill the guy. I just met him.

"How is she with you if I asked her out first?" he says fake smiling.

"She's.Mine." he grits his teeth while talking slowly.

I furrow my eyebrows confusingly.His? His?! What? This is pure nonsense.

"Alright 'tough guy'" he says using air quotes while walking away leaving his recent order on the table.

"What was that all about?" I ask wanting to know why he made me decline my "date".

"Nothing. Let's go. We need to talk." he says while his jaw was clenched.

My only choice was to follow him.

~•~

We were outside of the Diner sitting on a small bench outside, enough for us to fit even though our thighs were touching.

"So," I puff out. "What did you want to talk about?" I ask.

"You,me,date,tomorrow." he says all in one like it was the most easiest sentence he's said in his entire life.

"What?! No way. You can keep dreaming until your dream comes true." I say hastily. "Which is. . ." I fake think, "Never." I say with distaste.

"Well if you say no,your being rude." he smirks playfully.

"Am not." I say

"Are too." he says

"Am not."

"Are too."

"Am not."

"Are too." he smirks again.

"You know what? Alright, I'll go on your stupid of a date just to prove I'm not rude." I say adding emphasis to "not"

"Great. I'll see you there beautiful." he winks before standing up and leaving.

___________________

___________
Hey!💜

I'm actually pretty proud of this chapter.😌

Vote? Comment? Tell your friends about? Please?

Until next time.😛

Bie 💩