Chapter 0016.

Nathan's P.O.V

Cold hands grasped my face.

It was Adriana.She wasn't dead.

I quickly pull apart from her hands on my face and call the nurses and doctors,"Doctors,she's breathing."

"What? This can't be right,we thought she was dead. Our data must have been wrong on our computers."

"Doctor,she was dead but it only lasted a few minutes.We don't know how but this is a miracle for you isn't it Mr.Hale?"

They quickly grab my attention,"Call me Nathan,and yes,a huge miracle." I warmly smile at Adriana.

Right then and there I noticed I loved her but I just couldn't say the words.

All I could say was,'I like you.'

"Could I have a moment alone please?" I ask the doctor.

"Yes,take your time sir' and I hope you and your girlfriend live together for a long time." he smiles and then heads out the room door.

I look at Adriana and smile sorrowfully,"I'm sorry." I say.

"Leave.Why are you here anyway? Might as well say,why do you care if I die?"

Those words make a huge pit to the bottom of my stomach. It hurt to know she didn't want to see me and to know she thinks I don't care about her.

"I care about you." I say.

"Care about me? Please Nathan," she laughs drily,"-if you really cared about me you wouldn't be talking shit behind my back."

"I didn't, I mean I did but that's different,I really like you." I say with still some hope in my voice.

Adriana's P.O.V

"If I accept your apology will you promise to not ever do what you did?" I ask cautiously.

"I swear." he puts his hand on his heart and looks at me whilst smiling.

"Good." I return a smile and kiss get up and kiss his cheek.

"Why kiss my cheek when you can kiss these?" He smirks,pointing at his lips.

I laugh,"Maybe another time."

He cutely pouts and gets up from my bed."I'll go ask the doctor if you can go home now to get some rest."

"Okay." I smile as he heads out the door.

He made every single part of my body hurt no more.

I guess I really did love him,I just couldn't say the words upfront to his face.

He pops his head in,"They said you can leave.I'll take you home."

I quickly start getting up from the hospital bed until he hurriedly comes in my direction,"I'll help you."

I smile at him,"Thanks," and before I even noticed our faces where too close for my liking and our lips connected like two un-separate-able magnets.

It's like we couldn't get enough of each other.

Although our nosed bumped and got in our way,he kissed me like he meant every single part of it.

"Are you leaving so soon Mrs.Hart?" The nurse asks barging into the room.

She quickly blushes,"Oh,I'm sorry. I think I'll leave now." and she immediately closed the door.

"I think we should,uh,leave now." I blush from embarrassment.

"Your right." he clears his throat and scratches the back of his neck.

~•~

We had already left the hospital and there was an awkward silence in between us. All you could hear were the rain drops hitting the window loudly.

"We're here." he said without even daring to glance at me.

"Uhm,thank you." I open the door and un-buckle my seat belt.

'Why wasn't he saying anything?' was my thought.

I gulp and cautiously pick out my next words,"Would you maybe want to come in since it's raining? Just for a little while the rain calms down?"

He then smirks and chuckles deeply,"Trying to reel me in aren't we Hart?

_____________________________

Hello fellow wattpaders.❤️

Thank you for your support.☓

Nothing much to say but like always,do the regular,vote and comment.💬

Thanks guys,Jennifer.🍥