Chapter 0013.

Nathan's P.O.V

I was worried sick about her.

I don't know what I did wrong to make her feel this way towards me but deep inside,I know I hurt her,badly.

"Mr.Hale? Care to explain to the class what you're thinking about? Because to me it seems to me that you are very spaced out."

Shit.

"Actually Mrs. um,uh. . .What's your name again?" I ask stupidly.

"It's been two years and you still don't know my name Mr.Hale? What a surprise." She says sarcastically.

"I was just thinking of when this class is going to end." I mutter.

Although that wasn't the truth,I've spent all day thinking about Adriana.

All I want to do is hug her and kiss her and tell her everything will be okay.But that's not how it is.

"You know what? I won't accept this behavior,to the principles office. Now." she points her index finger towards the door and I cross my arms and put my feet up on the empty desk in front of me.

"No." I say simply say.

"Excuse me? Mr. Hale,to the office immediately!" She yells at the top of her lungs.

"Miss Hart? Mind taking Nathan Hale to the office please?"

Hart. . .Adriana.

"I guess so." she says getting up from her seat.

"Thank you. Now everyone. . ." The teacher continues on about paying more attention in class and stuff but I don't care.

Adriana and I walk out of the classroom with a silence.

We were walking through the halls and a quick flash,I push her up against the lockers.

She smelled so good.

"Adriana. . ." I whisper into her ear whilst creeping an arm around her waist.

"Let me go!" She pushed my chest with probably all her force but it didn't work.

"Let me go you self-centered,arrogant jerk face,freak!" She screams.

I smirk,"Is that really what you think of me?"

"Yes. I do! You're nothing but a self-centered freak and think nothing about anyone but yourself! Your the type of person who just hurts people for the fun of it. Ugh,you make me hate you so much I just want to-..."

"Kiss me?" I smirk

"See! You only think of yourself! I-I hate you." she stutters those words but says them with much hate.

"You hate me?" I ask confusingly.

"I hate you. Now let go of me,I was only supposed to take you to the office,not play games." She snarks.

"Adriana,what did I do to make you hate me this much?" I ask.

"What did you do? You still don't know and you're asking me what you did?" She says,her tone getting higher by the second.

"Yes." I answer her seriously.

"You hurt me,no-,let me rephrase that-you used me,and I hate you for everyday I spent wasting on you." she said,while walking away leaving me at the office's front door standing there stupidly.

_______________________________

Hello.✖

Kind of sad no?

Pretty please vote.😁 maybe even comment?💬

The quote has all creds.

Goodbye.☓ jennifer.