Chapter 008.

Working at the diner right now was giving me the biggest headache of my life.

Last night I was a little too drunk and I had no clue how I got home.

All I wanted right now,was some peace and sleep.

I was wiping the tables,like usual,before opening up the diner. Before leaving into the kitchen,I felt a pair of hands covering my eyes.

"Guess who?"

I bit my lower lip,"Nathan?" I giggle.

"Nathan?"

The pair of hands removed away from my eyes and I saw a familiar figure.

"Scott?What are you doing here?" I crinkle my nose.

"Well that wasn't the reaction I was expecting.." He chuckles lightly.

"Scott,what are you doing here?" I repeat.

"I came to see you.Who else?" He smiles.

"Go away." I grunt.

"Why? I love yo-..."

"Don't-"I interrupt him,"don't say those words.We're done.I'm done." I kept my head held high and left into the kitchen leaving him with a sad smile plastered on his face.

~•~

Nathan had told me he wanted to take me on a date.Again.

After all the awkward incidents,I can't even believe he still wants to talk to me.

"You ready yet?" He asks again.

"Nathan,can you wait? God..." I yell angrily.

"Come on,its 11:30pm.!" he yells back.

"Shut-up!" I exclaim.

"Don't tell me to shut-up you shut-up." He growls back.

"I just did." I mumble towards myself.

I thought and thought until I decided to wear a cute lavender strapless dress that stopped at the top of my knee and matched this with black high-heels.

After that, I did my makeup and I was officially done and ready to go.

"I'm ready!" I yell from upstairs.

"Then hurry the fuck up and come down here so we can leave!" I grumbles.

"Alright,alright.." I say.

I come down stairs and we were both now at the door.

He stared into my eyes for a slight second."You look beautiful." He smiles.

I quickly blush."Hum,thanks." I smile back.

"Let's go."

After that,we had into his car and left while I had no to where we were going.

~•~

We were here.The place I've been dreaming to go to since I was just a kid.

It was called,'a night under the stars'

It looked even more beautiful than I had imagined and I was finally here.

"You nervous? You seem a little. . . I don't know,tense?" He interrupts me from my thoughts.

"Me? Nervous? No! Why would you think that? I mean if I was nervous I would start talking really really fast and not stop until someone stops me which I highly doubt but over all that I don't think I'm nervous are you? Because I'm totally not nerv-..."

He places his hand on my cheek carefully and places his luscious pink/red lips on mine right before quickly pulling apart.

This is not happening.I repeat,this is not happening.

Oh my God.He's kissing me.

Not to worry,not to worry.The kiss only lasted 5 seconds right?

Chill...

Act normal.

"You-you kissed me." I laugh lightly but yet nervously making my breath hitch in my throat for a slight second.

Way to act normal.

"I did."

And that was all he said after he held my hand feeling like a missing puzzle piece before he took me inside the restaurant.

____________________________

Awh.

You think Nathan likes Adriana?

You'll see soon! You never know...

A vote pretty please?😶Maybe even a comment?✴️

Until then,Jenniferxx.💘