Chapter 0011.

Let me tell you this.Every single time he spoke to me,my breath hitched in my throat.

He was like a goddess.A guy goddess,if that makes any sense.

"He was obviously very drunk the night before which made me want to kiss him.But that would be approaching,I don't do approaching.Unless of course someone gets me drunk." I told Alice while we were walking the halls to our next class.

"Not my fault." she quickly raises her hands in a fake surrender.

"Right,it totally wasn't your fault." I say sarcastically.

We said we would meet up later at the coffee shop and talk.We then said our goodbyes and she had left to her next classroom.

Right before I was about to enter into the classroom,I heard two voices.

I pressed up my ear against the blue colored wooden door."I already told you Reyna,I don't like or love her.Why would I? She's just a regular girl.She means nothing to me.Nothing more nothing less alright?"

"Then why did you take her on dates and kiss her?" The female voice said.

"I'm only using her,I don't like her.You left me to go with Brandon so why do you even fucking care? You know what Reyna? It's done.We're over." The voice matched the same exact one as Nathan's. The thing is,it was Nathan's and he was using me.

A tear rolled down my cheek as I sobbed quietly to myself.

I couldn't even believe this.

I'm only using her.

Nothing more,nothing less.

I don't like or love her.

She's just a regular girl.

She means nothing to me.

He said all those words with such hatred.And I'm guessing that hatred was towards me.

~•~ 7:15pm.

I clutched my pillow as hard as I could.I couldn't take this anymore. He was using me.

Tears rolled down my cheeks while I thought about Nathan.

Why didn't I notice it before? He doesn't like me.Who would?

All I wanted to do was just scream my lungs out about how stupid I was for falling for him.

'I need to let him go.' My interior mind thought.

I was furious. I just honestly couldn't just let him off the hook like this.I was staying mad at him.Forever.

If it's impossible,it's possible.

In that moment,my phone vibrated and I immediately hoped it wasn't Nathan.Yes,I had gave him my number a few days ago,but still,I prayed it wasn't him calling.

I checked the screen and the ID number was Alice's.

I picked up,"Hello?" I sniffed and sucked in my tears hoping Alice wouldn't notice I was crying.

"You ready for late night coffee?" Alice asks excitedly.

"Sorry Alice,I had totally forgotten about that. I don't think I'm feeling too well though." I managed to spit out.

"Awh,come on Ana,you gotta come eventually ya know." She forcedly said.

"I'll try and get ready.See you at the coffee shop in 15 minutes okay?" I said hurriedly getting up from my bed and started to pick up my outfit.

I picked my denim worn out shorts and a black crop top matched with a cream colored cardigan.

I left my hair loose into it's natural straight/wavy look and started walking towards the coffee shop since it wasn't too far.

Although I was wearing a cardigan,it hardly wasn't enough against the chilly night air.

"Hey look,seems like we both like going for late night walks." he chuckles in amusement.

I crossed my arms slightly un-amused by his sense of humor.

"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue? Or should I say,I got your tongue?" Nathan smirks,still amused by his humor.

He smirks,"Mmm. . .the things I can do with this tongue. . .Just saying."

"Seriously though,what's wrong Adriana?" He asks with a worried expression on his face.

I ignore him with a resemblance of silence whilst I was still standing there like an idiot when I could have been walking away as quickly as I could from him.

He wraps his arms around me from behind,"Adriana," he whispers into my ear,"-what is wrong? Tell me.I know and care for you." he rubs my arms gently.

Know about me? No.Care about me? Double no.He knows nothing about me which I don't know why he cares so much now since he obviously didn't care when he was talking to that one girl in the classroom,ranting on about how much he hates and is only using me.

"Get away from me." I mumble angrily,trying to get out of his strong grip.

He spins me around,"Ana,I'm serious,what's wrong? I want to know."

"You want to know what's wrong? You wanna hear the truth? Alright,I'll give you a hint,'I'm only using her.' Ring a bell? No?" I chuckle drily.
"Well come back when your brain functions better alright? You know what? On second thought,don't even get near me ever again." I grit my teeth walking away towards the coffee shop,escaping out of his tight,warm grip.

______________________________

Heluuurrrr.☻

Random update I guess? Bc I love you guys.

You guys are gonna be super happy because this eventually will get much better.I cross my heart.💘

Soooooooo,yaaaaa. I guess I'm hyper right now.

Goodbye amazing people. Jenniferrrxx☼☻