Chapter 0014.

It hurt.

Every single day it hurt.

It hurt thinking of him. It caused me so much pain making my heart sink into a deep black hole.

"Adriana?"

I heard a voice come into my room and stopped the crying.

"You have to get out of bed eventually."

It was Megan.

"No." was my only response.

"I know you don't want to hear or see Nathan but I have something for you." She said so calmly and smoothly.

"I don't want it. If it's from Nathan I don't even want to see it." I say annoyedly.

"I'll leave it on your nightstand ok? I'll be downstairs if you need me." I heard the room door close and I got up from my bed and looked at my nightstand.

It was a red rose. . .

There was a letter attached to the rose and I grabbed it and read along the almost cursive writing,

Hello my beautiful angel,
I miss you and you don't know how much you mean to me Adriana and although I hurt you, I want to give you this rose. I'm sorry I hurt you. I know you must have heard what I was saying in the classroom. It was true. It was partly true. You changed me though, and I like you for that.I'm sorry for everything, and you're right, I don't deserve you. I'll leave you alone.

Nathan.

A tear rolled down my cheek.

So it was true?

Why did I have to fall in love with him? Why did I even have to meet him?

With all those questions running through my mind,I felt everything around me spinning.

I was going downstairs but before I knew it,everything turned pitch black feeling my body rolling down the stairs.

~•~ 12:45pm.

"Give her air"

"No,give her meds."

"Don't do that,what if she faints again?"

I heard several voices surrounding me but I saw nothing.

"You have to get her some type of face-mask to breath doctor."

Doctor?

"Please,she's my best-friend you can't let her die." said the voice,which sounded similar to Megan's.

"We don't know if we will be able to save her, she has been very dehydrated and has not been fed for about five days.She's very bruised too,we don't think she'll survive."

"Five days?" Said Megan.

"Not survive?" Said a voice that sounded as if belonged to Nathan.

"Yes. But let's let her rest. She needs her sleep. If she wakes up let us know alright Mr.Hale?"

"Yes Sir'." said the male voice.

I heard the door close and their were only two people in this exact room.

Nathan and I. Alone.

I heard a sigh,

"Adriana,I couldn't even believe this when I saw you. You looked so pale and delicate I just hoped you were alive."

He grabbed my hand and all I wanted to do is open my eyes. But I couldn't.

Nathan's P.O.V

"My god your cold. It feels as if you're almost dead." I rest my hand on her forehead.

"You are pretty cold but I just hope my words warm your heart. Adriana, I know in the letter I said I'd leave you alone, but when it comes to this condition, I care about you. You know. . .sometimes we all keep our secrets. Like that time you told me your anorexic." I say.

She was breathing so fast yet so calmly. She was beautiful.

"You always say I'm such an ass to you. That I'm just selfish and a rude person. But truth is, I am. I admit it. But you want to know why? Because my parents fucking died in a fucking car accident, I lost my girlfriend to a loser,and worst of all,I swore to myself to never fall in love,and I did. Who with? You. Adriana, you've changed me so much. You make me want to become a better person. I-I really really like you. Or might as well say, I really really lo-..."

I heard a beep and heard the line go dead.

No.

This can't be happening.

"Doctor's," I immediately get out of the room and call the nurse.

Seeing her like this scared me. I didn't want to lose her.

Then the next few words killed me for sure.

"She's dead."

______________________________

It's an update!🙈🙉🙊

Death? You sure?💀Poor Adriana.

Feel free to vote and/or comment.🚶

Goodbye.☁️Jennifer.xxx