Chapter 005.

After all these years,
he comes back?

I couldn't believe my eyes right now. This could not be possible. It was not him.

"H-hey." he smiles crookedly.

Hey? Hey?! "Hey" was all he could say after all these years?! Tell me I'm not overreacting over this.

"What are you doing here?" I ask rudely.

I honestly didn't care if his self-ego was hurt or not.

I had a right to act this way,he just left without saying a word.

"I came here to see you." he,again, smiles awkwardly. He was probably waiting for me to smile back. No way would I ever.

"For what? To apologize for when you left me? 'Cause that would really help." I say sarcastically

"No,I came back from Rome." he smiles.

If he smiles one more time, I will wipe that smile off his face.

"Well what? Do expect me to be all happy and excited?" I yell adding a small amount of sarcasm."Scott,you left me. You left me when I most needed you." I say.

"I told you I was sorry babe." he smiles with a hint of sorrow in his eyes.

"Well sorry isn't and never will be enough." I yell "And do not ever,in your life call me babe." I menace.

"Sorry." he says shamelessly.

"Stop!" I yell annoyed at the fact he felt sorry.

"Stop what?" he asks dumbfounded.

"Stop feeling pity for me!" I cry as a tear comes down my cheek.

"I'm not, I was just-..."

I cut him off his sentence,"Stop Scott. I really just don't feel like talking to you right now." I say rubbing my forehead feeling stressed.

"But I-..." This time it wasn't my voice cutting him off,it was Nathan.

"Leave the lady alone." he menaces.

"Who the fuck are you?" Scott says.

"None of your fucking business." He says adding emphasis to "your"

"Now leave her alone." he grits his teeth

"What are you? Her protector?" he chuckles huffily.

"That's it."

And that's when the whole wild jungle fight started. Nathan was the first one to punch Scott in the jaw. Then from there,Scott punched back Nathan's mouth. Which started to bleed from a cut lip.

"Fuck you." says Nathan.

"Go to hell."

I cut him off. "Stop! The both of you." I yell "You were just leaving,weren't you Scott?" I say hoping he would catch on to what I was saying.

He huffs out."Alright." he budges. "But next time, you-" he points his index finger towards Nathan "-will get your ass kicked." he spits and leaves walking away.

~•~

We were in my house, if you were wondering who "we" was, it was Nathan and I.

I grabbed a small piece of white cloth and poured a small bit of water on the edge of the cloth and dabbed it on the cut that was on Nathan's lip.

He was seated on a chair and I was in front of his face.

My eyes flick towards his lips.

His lips. Ugh. So pink and kissable. . . Wait? No,no,no. Stop thinking about it and just keep dabbing.

"What were you thinking?" I question Nathan.

"He was bugging you." he says shrugging.

"Ow." he cries in pain.

"So? It's my duty to take care of myself." I say.

"But it was really sweet of you to defend me." I smile warmly at him.

We were both so close and I was in front of him dabbing his lip with the white cloth.

Just my luck.A white colored cloth.

'Kiss him already!' my interior mind thought

"What? No way!" I say.

"No way what?" Nathan asks.

"Oh,uh. I was talking out loud?" I ask nervously blushing from embarrassment.

"Yeah. But you never answered my question, no way what?" he asks,smirking.

Should I tell him?

Here I go.

"There's no way I'm going to kiss you." I say still dabbing his lower lip.

I stop dabbing and look into his eyes. His eyes. . . His beautiful dark green eyes. They still held a mystery in them. But I don't know what.

"Why not? It's just a peck." he smirks.

"A peck?" I question dumbfounded.

"A peck." he says.

Before I knew it,his lips quickly made contact with mine,then pulled away.Ugh, his lips. I have three words for you. Uh-maze-ing.

Whenever our lips touched, I felt something...? My stomach made a butterfly party. It felt as if I had feelings for Nathan. The question is, do I?

Then a question escaped out of my lips before even thinking about saying it out loud. "Nathan? What's your past like?"

___________________

_________

Hiee😽

So first of all, I FUDGING LOVED THIS CHAPTER! Sorry.☺️

Hope you guys liked it.

A vote? A comment? A holla?✌️😏 No? Yes? Maybe?

I love you all. ✨

Stay,whale,amazing.🐳

Bye.🌸 Jennifer.xx