Chapter 009.

"Hello,welcome to 'a night under the stars' what would you like to order?" The nice lady asked politely.

There was such a beautiful view and I especially loved the twinkly lights which made everything look like shining stars.There were huge thick vines wrapped around each and every tree which made it look even more beautiful.

I loved it,I loved everything about this place. Especially now that Nathan took me.

"Two glasses of wine please." Nathan says.

"Alrighty,your drinks will come and in a few minutes I will take your food order okay?" She finishes scribbling something on her notepad and smiled before walking away.

"You look amazing tonight."Nathan smiles.

A blush crept to my cheeks,"I-um,thanks." I smile.

"You like it here so far?" He asks questionably.

"I love it." I smile assuringly.

"Great,because there will be more to come." he smirks.

"There will?" I ask confusingly.

"Yeah." He again smiles.

My God I love his smile.

We had looked at the menu and had already decided what to order.

"Here are your drinks," she smiles politely "-and what would you like to eat?"

I took a sip of the sweet plum colored liquid while it ran through my throat.

"The lady here will have the cheese steak and for myself I would like to have the fettuccini Alfredo please." He said it in such a polite way and I'd noticed his mood had changed.

He's not the same rude,arrogant,self-centered jerk anymore.He's. . .nicer and sweeter to me.

And he had also ordered for me.What a gentleman.

"Alright and would that be it?"

"Another glass of wine please.Extra alcohol." He answers.

"Okay then. I will be right back." she smiles before walking off.

"So uh,I kinda bought a little something for you." he scratches the back of his neck and pulls out a long red colored rectangular shaped box.

"Open it." he hands the box to me and I open it gently to find a beautiful diamond necklace laying beautifully inside the box.

"Here,let me put it on you."

He gets up from his seat and comes behind my chair whilst putting on the necklace making the cold feeling of the jewelry touch my skin and making me slightly shiver at the touch of his bare hands touching my skin.

I heard a 'clip' and his lips whispered against my neck,"You like it?"

I could feel the tip of his cold nose against my skin and I loved it.I loved each and every moment of it.

"I do.I-It's beautiful." his voice made me stutter once and a while which made me nervous.

"It's one of a kind.Just like you." he again whispers against my neck.

I flutter my eyes shut feeling the amazing sensation going through my body. I loved him.I loved Nathan.I just wasn't so sure if he felt the same. He's never declared it to me.And if he did,I'd hope to remember that one day.

______________________________

Hello beautiful people. ☓

What did you think of the chapter?

So from now on updates will be on Friday's okay? Okay.

Please comment because I really would like to know your opinion on this book.

Is it good or bad so far?

Alright,bye people.♡