Chapter 003.

He's just and arrogant jerk who gets what he wants and you are only going on this stupid "outing" to prove your are not rude.

I was already deciding on what to pick but I didn't know what to wear.

I wanted to look fancy yet not too fancy.

What am I thinking? It's just a stupid "date" with a stupid guy. Don't get your hopes up.

I had already picked out a cute red sundress which wasn't too revealing and stopped at the top of my knee.

I matched it up with some brown leather flats and a gold chain bracelet.

I let my black coloured hair down into waves which I slightly curled at the tips.

My makeup was as simple as you know it.

I was already heading down stairs once I heard the doorbell ring.

I quickly walked downstairs and opened the door.

Why was I in such a hurry anyway?

"Hey." I smile awkwardly.

"Hi." he greets plainly.

We stood there staring at each other for what seemed like forever until he spoke up.

"Are we gonna go or not?" he asks impatiently.

"Yeah. Uh,let's go." I say nervously.

Get yourself together! Why are you acting normal, your supposed to be acting,well, non-normal.
This is a date he made you go on. Act annoyed or something.

~•~

We had left on the date already and we were in the car.

This was probably the most awkward silence I've resembled in.

He turns the wheel and parks on the side of the road then turns himself towards me.

"What's wrong. You haven't said a word since we left." he says bluntly.

Great.He noticed. (Note the sarcasm)

"I'm fine." I say plainly.

"Don't make me force it out of you." he says.
"I know what people mean when they say 'they're fine.'" he says, quietly un-amused.

"And how exactly are you going to do that?" I raise a brow.

"By kissing you." he smirks.

"W-what?" I stutter. Would he really kiss me?

"I'm kidding. Why would I kiss you?" he chuckles.

Ouch.Well that hurt.That's what I get for asking.
Then again,I'm pissed.

I turn my head towards the window and stare out at the dead,dry grass.

"Look,just tell me what's wrong and we can go." he says.

Silence.

"Adriana. . ." he starts.

"What?!" I snap my head towards

"What the fuck is wrong!" he yells.

"Nothing,alright?! Can we just go?" I yell back.

"Fine." he says coldly.

~•~

We finished eating dinner which was some what awkward. . .

We were now walking out on the streets and there was a strong gust blowing past us both tugging my hair out of it's previous hairstyle and giving it that messy look.

Shivering, I wrap both my arms around myself,and Nathan looked over.

His leather jacket had been taken off before I had a chance to realize it, and when he did, it was already draping over my shoulders.

"Here." he hands me his leather jacket.

"You seem cold." he shrugs.

"I'm fine," I said,trying to shrug it away.

Without his jacket,he was a only wearing a T-shirt,which was hardly enough against the chill of the cold night air.

"Take it." he orders.

"Fine." I cover myself with his jacket,putting it on correctly and I was now warm.

"So uh,can I ask you something?" he rubs his neck.

"Hm." I respond nodding my head.

"What really was wrong back there?" he asks nervously.

"Nothing." I say plainly.

"Your lying." he says.

"Really,it was nothing." I say assuringly.

"You sure?" he asks.

"I'm positive." I smile.

I didn't notice we had already gotten to my house,walking.

"What about your car?" I ask.

"It's back at the restaurant. I'll pick it up later. I have a friend who works there and told him to keep it there for me until tomorrow." he says.

"Oh,well,thanks for the date. It was fun."I smile warmly at him.

"Yeah. It was cool." he smiles in return.That was the first time I've ever seen him smile.

We stood there looking into each others eyes for a very long time.
How bad I want to kiss those pink lips of his.

Wait? Did I just say what I think I said? No way.

He takes a step closer towards me and bites his lower lip while looking at my deeply into my eyes.

His eyes. . . They held mystery in them somehow. Like he had a terrible past or he maybe left someone behind?

By now, I felt something warm and soft touch my lips lightly. It was Nathan.

His hand was caressing my cheek softly as if he were careful not to hurt me.

I freeze being in shock and
everything came to me. . . My ex-boyfriend. When he dumped me, the kiss,his farewell,everything.

I felt a tear come down my cheek. I couldn't. I wouldn't.

I push his chest away from me. "Nathan,please, I can't." I say,while a sob accidentally escaped from my mouth.

"What's wrong?" he asks.

"I-I'm sorry. I have to go." I walk away towards my house's door,crying.

I couldn't take anymore pressure. That kiss reminded me of everything I had in my past. I just couldn't.

___________________

_________

Hii.😊

I think I actually liked this chapter.☺️

A Vote? A Comment? An insult? Nothing? Alright.

Remember to spread the word!🔁

Bye.✌️♥️